1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miyu

Aug 6, 2007

1. Bought a DT13 body from Miyu, very smooth transaction, item was well packed and arrived quickly, would be very happy to deal with her again, thank you.

2. I bought a doll from Miyu. Smooth transaction, the communication was good, she even provided some extra photos. She also shipped fast and the doll was packed really well. Thanks again for letting me adopt her!

3. I bought some clothes and an awesome little pair of dolly DM's from Miyu and it was a perfect transaction! Communication was great, the items were shipped quickly and Miyu is a lovely person to deal with. Highly recommended seller, thank you so much! <3

4. I bought some clothes from Miyu and the transaction was perfect. Items arrived promptly, in perfect condition. Would not hesitate to buy from Miyu again!

5. Bought a second pair of boots from Miyu, and again it was another perfect transaction! Fantastic seller! Wonderful communication, very friendly to deal with and fast shipping. I can't recommend her enough! Thanks again Miyu! <3

6. I bought a Saint head from her. She was great to deal with, shipping was fast, and the head is lovely. I'd definitely deal with her again.

7. Purchased a DOD DOT outfit from Miyu. It arrived in a timely manner and in excellent condition. I love it and would not hesitate to do business with again.

8. I bought a pair of ajumapama boy shoes to Miyu. We had some unepected problems with post but she has been very patient, always very polite in her message, and i finally recieved the shoes (which are pretty !). Thank you very much !!

9. I purchased Drayton from Miyu recently. She allowed me to do a layaway and was very wonderful to deal with through the entire sale. She packaged him extremely well, and shipped him very quickly. I was very impressed with the way she handled everything.

Thank you!

10. Bought an MSD outfit from Miyu, a pair of tights and a top. I'm very happy with my purchase. Miyu was lovely to deal with. The items are in excellent condition, and arrived very well packed. Thanks a lot! Definitely recommended.

11. I bought an absolutely beautiful SWD Nana head from Miyu.

She arrived beautifully, safely, WONDERFULLY packed, and Miyu was so lovely every step of the way with this whole process. I absolutely recommend her.

Thank you Miyu!!

12. I purchased a beautiful St Mina (Sad face) from Miyu in Dec who just arrived today The nitemare of the Customs here was awful but through it all Miyu was a complete doll helping me put a claim in and answering all my Pms super fast without her help I would of been a wreck waiting it out.. She is an exceptional seller and I highly recommend her to anyone that asks..

13. I bought a body from Miyu
      Perfect transaction, excellent communication,
      I recommand her!!

14. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

15. I bought a Dollstown 13 Girl Body from Miyu- the transaction went well and Miyu is a very sweet person to do business with :3 I would definitely buy from her again! :)

16. I bought a Dollstown 13 body from Miyu. It is in great condition and was very well packed. I'm really pleased with it.

17. Miyu bought a SD DT Elysia head. The payment was very fast and communication excellent. Perfect transaction. Thank you very much :)

18. I bought a iMda Gian from Miyu and she was very sweet and was worried about US taking so long for International packages and paid extra out of her own pocket to use a mailing service. Thank you so much!

19. Always delightful dealing w Miyu. I have purchased a doll from her before and just got the loveliest wig from her this time around.. A true joy to work with..

I highly reccommend her to anyone that asks.. : )

20. I bought a pair of SD DollHeart boots to Miyu and the transaction was perfect. She is a very nice seller, totally recommended.

Thanks so much! ^^