1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mizbelle

Apr 12, 2007

1. She's a very nice personn to deal with and a serious buyer: she bought me a BC Kumi and pay it in the next 24 hours. Also let me in touch to know when doll is arrived. I will deal with her again without fear ^_~

2. I just Bought a bambicrony Kumi fromMizbelle and she was great! Good communication and a fast ship! I highly recommend her!
      Helen:)

3. Really great to work with! She bought an MSD from me and paid immediately, with a ton of consideration and excellent communication. Thanks so much, Mizbelle! You rock!

4. Mizbelle bought some clothes from me! She was prompt and polite. She was all around awesome! Thanks honey! Totally recommend her!

5. I bought a Volks Suzuna from her.She is such a nice seller!A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

6. I purchased an MSD-F06 doll from Mizbelle- she is very friendly, has great communication and ships promptly. I am very happy with my purchase and would definately do business with again- thank you so much!

7. I bought a Puki Pipi from mizbelle! She was fabulous! Great communication, so nice, and very quick shipping. Very recommended. Thank you!!