1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for miztyl

Jan 19, 2007

1. just decided to start a feedback thread for myself :) So if I've bought something from you or you've bought something from me and would like to leave feedback, it'd be greatly appreciated :)

2. Sold my darling Eien to miztyl, payment came in bits but it all came and the transaction went smoothly. Would definitly recomend as a buyer! =^_^=

3. Miztyl bought a pair of msd boy pants from me, very fast payment, great communication, overall perfect transaction! highly recommend! She's also very great to talk to! :)

4. Miztyl bought a MSD hoodie from me and she was wonderful to deal with!:) Quick payment, great communication! (Thank you!)

5. We did a Dollheart swap of a shirt and undies, and everything went very well and swiftly. I hope to deal with her again! :D

~Anrui

6. Miztyl bought a pair of sd boy pants from me, great and fast communication, overall perfect transaction! Highly recommend! :)

7. We swapped items with each other, and it was a great experience! Miztyl was very quick and easy to deal with.Thanks Hun!:)

8. I bought adorable little soda cans from Miztyl. They arrived super fast and in great condition. It was a very smooth transaction and I totally recommend her! :)

9. miztyl is a joy to deal with~! prompt payment and great communication~! ^______^

10. miztyl bought two shirts from me, she is a great person to deal with, paid fast and excellent communication<3

11. She participated in a GO I organized. Fast payment, friendly communication - overall a lovely person to deal with. :)

12. Sold her a shiwoo head. Very sweet girl to sell to with a fast payment. Would love to do business again <3

13. An all around great person to deal with I would do it again any time ^_^

14. Thank you for being a great buyer! :D

15. Fast payment, great communication, thanks for the purchase! :D

16. Sold a pair of eyes to miztyl and was lovely to deal with! Informed me of their arrival, and paid prompty and was friendly in communication n_n, thank you so much!

17. She sold me a neck piece for my poor floppy boy! She shipped very quickly and safely! She is so friendly and I would do business with her again!

18. miztyl bought some items from our shop~~
      a very kind person ,soo easy to deal with~~XDDD thanks~~
      we have a great communication~
      CHU~

19. miztyl bought a jacket from me and was a fantastic buyer!