1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mizuki7

Sep 17, 2010

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please post here :) Thank you very much

2. Wonderful seller. Communication was amazing and I highly recommend her :)

3. I prefer to leave positive feedback, but I feel that I need to let people know about the recent "almost" transaction with MizuKi. I expressed my feelings to her in a PM about what happened and never received an answer, and it is now November, so I am going ahead with my feedback here :atremblin

I almost did a trade+cash transaction with MizuKi7 for her Pipos Female R.Pi in Aug/Sept 2010. We had settled on the terms of the deal and I asked for her PayPal information so I could send the agreed upon amount right away. She said she would wait until I returned from a convention I was traveling to even though I said I would like to pay immediately, so she never sent the info for me to pay. Then after I returned and again asked for the payment info so I could send payment, she wrote back saying that she needed more money and wanted to change the terms we had agreed on :eek: I tried to be nice and modify the terms as much as I could, but I just couldn't afford the amount she now wanted. Her final PM to me said among other things: "Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to go through with this trade I need a lot of money right now and I'd like to sell her. I'm really sorry about it, my situation was pretty good back when you first PMed me. I really really hope that you will be able to find one of your own as you seem to really want her " :? If it had been me who wanted to delay the payment, I would not be leaving this feedback since it would then have been my fault, but since she was the one that made it so I couldn't pay when her "situation was pretty good", I feel that it was very unfair of her to change the terms :(

This doll is at the top of my wish list and it was very disheartening to have a purchase all worked out and be very excited to be able to finally get this doll and then have the terms changed to the point that I couldn't afford her after all :...(

I do have to mention that communication was good overall as far as writing back and forth and PMs being answered within a reasonable amount of time with the exception of my final PM which explained my disappointment which was never answered.

Just felt that others should know of this situation and be cautious when agreeing upon terms of sales or trades with MizuKi.

4. I traded a head with MizuKi7, and I'm so happy with how smoothly things ran. Communication was great throughout the whole thing, fast, informative and freindly. She gave all the information I asked for, took all the pictures I wanted to see, and was very helpful with my constant questions. The head was shipped the day she said, and both heads arrived on the same day. He was well packed and even came with a little something for me :)
      Would love to deal with again, and highly reccommend to others

Thankyou so much <3

5. bought a Chiwoo head from me and everything went great!

6. MizuKi7 bought a Pipos Baha from me, just such a sweetheart to deal with, lovely communication and this transaction got a bit scary for us both when..shock horror, super pricey EMS got it wrong! Lil' Baha was returned to sender and nearly used up his nine lives on the long trip back and forth and all had a very happy ending:)

A perfect patient buyer, thank you so much and enjoy your kitty^^

7. Sold some items to Mizuki7.everything was well.and payment quickly.Thank you very much.^^

8. Mizuki7 joined my Soom´s Luxullia split. Everything went wonderfully, she paid very quickly and she was patient, communicative and nice when our order delayed a little bit more than expected. She let me know when her order arrived to her. A very nice and smooth person. Would love to deal with again, and highly reccommend to other.

Thank you so much!!! :) :)

9. Mizuki7 bought some LE Pipos eyes from me and it was a very easy transaction, thank you!

10. Mizuki7 Commissioned me for a faceup. The transaction was smooth with great communication and fast payment.
      Would do business with anytime again.
      Thank you very much! :)

11. Mizuki7 bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A real pleasure to do business with.

12. I was in a trade with Mizuki7. The head arrived in beautiful condition and it came with some lovely sweets! Fantastic seller and a pleasure to deal with. Would reccomended highly and would deffinatly deal with again :D

13. I sold MizuKI7 a Zuzu Delf Lio and it was an amazing transaction. She was kind and friendly, payment was fast and she let me know when the doll arrived. I would definitely recommend her to everyone and I would love to deal again with her :)