1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mizukitiger

May 31, 2010

1. Please post here if you've had a transaction with me. If I've had a transaction with you and haven't left feedback please PM me with a link to your thread.

2. Mizukitiger bought a MSD fantasy outfit from me. She was such a sweetie to work with! She kept in constant contact and was always polite. She paid on time and let me know when the outfit arrived. I'd certainly do business with her again. :)

3. Mizukitiger boght a wig from me and was great to deal with! ommniation was great too! I'd def sell to Mizukitiger again!

4. Mizukitiger adopted a Soom Fullset Chrom from me. We agreed upon on a short layaway, and I even agreed to meet up in person and deliver her Chrom . :) Everything went smoothly today during the meetup! I had no problem making sure he arrived safe and sound to his new owner and she was very thankful. I highly recommend Mizukitiger as a trust worthy buyer. She was super pleasant to deal with and a hoot to meet up with in person. Thank you so much for the wonderful communication throughout the layaway.

5. Mizu bought a dollmore carrier bag from me, and was super awesome... I totally reccomend her! :)

6. Did a trade for a bunch of clothes with Mizu!
      Could not have found a better person to trade and chat with! She was amazing! The clothes were beautiful and well packed and she even went a head and sent them out priority for me even though we agreed on First class.

Overall 100% A++++ trader. I would most definitely do business with her again

7. Mizukitiger - Bought a LeDolls (Andrew Proto type) head from me and was very pleasant through the whole transaction. I would do business with Mizukitiger again and again! Thanks and enjoy the Andrew (LeDolls Proto type head!).

Thanks,

8. Mizukitiger purchased some outfits from me. Communication was great and payment was fast. A excellent buyer. Thank you.

9. Mizukitiger bought some MSD clothes from me and was great to work with. Friendly PMs and fast payment! Thanks again!!!

10. Mizukitiger purchased a Luts Terra head from me and the transaction went flawlessly. Paid promptly, let me know when the item arrived and was just an all around pleasent buyer to deal with. Would definitly recommend as well as welcome back in the future! ^_^

11. Mizukitiger bought a wig from me, friendly PMs and fast payment. Recommended!
      Thank you :)

12. Sold a pair of boots to Mizukitiger, Payed quickly! Friendly and nice. Great buyer <3

13. Mizukitger purchased a CP Moon from me, we agreed on a layway and she paid on time all the time and even paid it off early. She was awesome at communicating and asking questions. I would most deff deal with her again. It was a pleasure!

14. Mizukitiger bought some clothing from me. She payed promptly, and was quick with her communication. She was a wonderful buyer. %100 Positive!

15. mizukitiger participated in my Tata's Paradise GO and it was a great transaction. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and mizukitiger let me know as soon as the items arrived. I would definitely transact with this user again!

16. Did a trade with Mizukitiger she's a great person to work with. We shipped on same day, her package was well packed and got here quickly. I'd gladly recommend her as a seller/buy/trader and would love to work with her again =3

17. Mizukitiger is a wonderful seller. I just received a fabulous pair of eyes , would buy from again anytime : )

18. Mizuitiger is a great seller. She reply message very fast and I just receive the grey wig from the seller. Looking forward to buy from this seller again. :)

19. I bought a Soom NS Chrom head with default face-up from Mizukitiger. She shipped quickly, kept me updated, and it was a perfect transaction. Would definitely buy from again! Thanks!

20. Mizuitiger sold me a shirt and it was a very smooth transaction! Very fast to reply, shipped it very fast and the item was perfect! (: