1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mizunotsubasa

Feb 10, 2008

1. If I purchase from you or sold stuff to you and you love doing business with me, please leave feedback and I will do the same.

#1 mizunotsubasa, Feb 10, 2008
      Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
    2. Mizunotsubasa bought a Latidoll outfit from me. Great communication from her and a fabbie transaction :D Thanks!

3. Mizunotsubasa bought a Puki faceplate from me.
      She paid exactly when she said she would, and she let me know the faceplate arrived safely.
      Thanks!
      :)

4. We just had a very pleasant transaction!
      Thank you so much!

5. Mizunotsubasa commissioned two wigs from me and was fantastic to deal with!

Fast payment, good communication, very patient-thanks again!

6. Mizunotsubasa bought two oriental hats from me and was fantastic to deal with; friendly, good communication and quick to pay ^^. Thank you

7. Mizunotsubasa was part of a group order I did. She was VERY patient when my post office screwed things up. I would not hesistate to do business with again!

8. Bought an item from me in a group order/split and everything went smoothly. Thank You !

9. Mizunotsubasa commissioned me a pairo if modified "mermaid boots" for pukis! great buyer and very nice person, thank you!

10. She bought some puki puki items from me. Good communication, fast payment, wonderful buyer.

-Anneke

11. mizunotsubasa commissioned 2 puki size wigs from me. Great buyer, quick payment. Come back anytime!

12. Mizunotsubasa bought a wig from me and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you so much!

13. ^o^ Mizunotsubasa was a part of my FL Go! She was awesome :3 told me when the items arrived, and was very involved with the order ^^ She was a true pleasure to work with and I hope to work with her again in the future~ !

14. Mizunotsubasa was part of a Leekeworld Group Order that I hosted. She was great to deal with - good communication, prompt payment and she went out of her way to pick up her items. :D Thank you for a smooth transaction!

15. Mizunotsubasa commissioned me for several face-ups for her sweet Puki Puki's. She's always a pleasure to work with! Very friendly communication and prompt with payment. Thank you!

16. I had another transaction with Mizunotsubasa, and everything was perfect just like before. Great buyer, thanks :D!

17. Mizunotsubasa purchased a Puki faceplate in a Fairyland GO that I ran.
      She was absolutely wonderful... on time payments and everything.
      Thanks and enjoy!!

18. Mizunotsubasa participated in a minimee GO that I ran. She paid promptly and was easy to communicate with. A great transaction all around. :)

19. Mizunotsubasa bought a Puki outfit from me. A good buyer that kept good communication. :)

20. Mizunotsubasa commissioned me for a face-up for her Minimee head~ She is always quick with payment and very much pleasant to deal with. Thank you for the awesome transaction. ♥