Feedback for [MJKKJM]

Jul 30, 2017

1. Hello fellow BJD lovers, thank you so much for buying from me :love. I hope you're enjoying your new purchase :kitty2!

2. I bought a pair of 12mm Enzo multi color eyes from MJKKJM.
      the whole transaction was very good and the eyes were shipped out fast.
      I would certainly do business with MJKKJM again.

3. I bought an iplehouse wig from MJKKJM. The wig is perfect, exactly as described. Thanks for a great transaction.

4. I bought a pair of urethane eyes from MJKKJM.

Communication was great and shipping was prompt. Good packaging.
      The eyes were a good buy, can't wait to try them out. Would buy from again~

5. I bouht a Dollshe Craft vampire Khan head from MJKKJM and the transaction went very smoothly. MJKKJM was always prompt to reply and the item was shipped fast and well packed.

I am very satisfied with this transaction and I highly recommend doing business with MJKKJM.:3nodding:

6. POSITIVE

I bought MJKKJM's Granado Embody body and it went like a charm!
      She was totally honest with the slight damage and repairs the body went through and communication was A+.

I went to get the body in person and we had a good time chatting about our love for dolls while doing so.
      MJKKJM really is a charming person <3

If she's selling something you want, don't hesitate!
      I sure would buy from her again.
      =^.^=

7. I purchased an Dollpamm Neo Female body from @MJKKJM. She was very prompt in her responses and shipped vey quickly!

I would most definitely buy from her again and would recommend her to anyone who wants to buy her sale items! Thank you!

I am so glad to have this body! Terrific seller and awesome transaction!

8. I bought Switch Shiho head from MJKKJM and it was absolutely amazing purchase. The communication was quick and friendly. She shipped the package quickly and safely wrapped. I could just reccomend her as seller. ♥