1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mkmin

Feb 9, 2016

1. Mkmin bought a Minifee Nanuri '14 event head from me. Communication was friendly with fast replies and prompt payment. Would definitely recommend as a buyer :kitty2

2. I bought an Apoemwithnowords wig from mkmin and everything went wonderfully. The item was in good condition, exactly as pictured and I received it quickly. Would definitely buy from them again in the future. :)

3. i bought a minifee chloe from mkmin,, the transaction was smooth ,, she was very understanding and patience .. and agreed to hold the doll for me
      A wonderful Seller i would definitely recommend her

4. I purchased a Switch Ryun head from mkmim. She shipped the head quickly and packaged him very well. The head is in beautiful new condition. She went out of her way to provide body recommendations and resin comparison photos. Because she took the time to do this I was sold on buying the head. I ordered him a body right away but probably would have struggled with it without her help. She is just awesome and I will buy from her again any day and highly recommend her as a seller.

5. I purchased a Luts Shiwoo head from mkmin. They responded to my messages promptly and all communication was friendly and helpful! The head was shipped out a day after I made the payment and he arrived safely and just as described. I would not hesitate to do business with them in the future!

6. @mkmin purchased a fifth motif goohwa head from me. Communication and payment was clear, friendly, easy, and prompt. I would absolutely do business again in the future :)

7. Positive Feedback
      I bought a Fairyland Nanuri 14 head in NS from mkmin. She was very prompt, shipped right away and was overall wonderful! Thank you so so much for selling me my grail doll!

8. I bought a Volks SDGr girl body from mkmin. She responded to questions promptly, and the body arrived in great condition. I had a positive buying experience and would do business with her again!

9. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      I bought a Fifth Motif Goohwa Head from @mkmin they allowed me a short layaway and the head arrived very safely packaged. Great transaction!

10. I sold a Liria Sleeping head to Mkmin on layaway and payments were on time. They told me when the doll arrived. I would not hesitate to sell to Mkmin again! :)

11. Mkmin bought a Minifee head from me, and the transaction was great! Payment was prompt and they left me know once the head arrived. I would definitely recommend Mkmin as a buyer!

12. I bought a Fairyland Lucywen Hat. Not only was communication great but shipping was amazing. I would be more then happy to work with @mkmin again. I give this member two jointed thumbs up

13. Just finished up a lovely transaction with mkmin and it couldn’t have gone any better. I purchased from her a Volks Jo March. She arrived safely and just as described. I’d love to deal with mkmin again and would recommend. Thank you! :D

14. I bought a Lucywen partial fullset from mkmin and the entire transaction was wonderful—my questions were answered quickly and in a friendly manner, and the item arrived in perfect condition and very well packed! I would not hesitate to do business with mkmin again! Wonderful seller! Thank you!

15. I bought a pair of black MNF heels from mkmin and they arrived very well packed and very qyuickly! Another wonderful transaction! Thank you!

16. mkmin joined my Niella split! Payment was prompt & communication was on point. Thank you again! :D

17. Purchased a head from mkmin -- easy and painless. Thank you!

:pcupcake

18. I bought a Venitu Head from her. Communication was quick and the entire sale was a snap. Thanks so much!

19. I purchased a D.I.M. Larina head from mkmin, great communication and she helped me by upgrading my shipping when I needed it. Overall very positive buying experience, thank you! :daisy

20. Purchased a Shushu/Nanuri 17 head and the transaction was perfect! Thank you so much! :)