1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mkmin

Feb 9, 2016

1. I purchased a Rumpeldoll Morfeo head from Mkmin recently. They were incredibly prompt and polite in all communication. They shipped Morfeo extremely quickly after my payment, and he was wrapped and packaged beautifully and he arrived safe and sound. All in all this was a wonderfully smooth transaction and I would highly recommend Mkmin as a seller. I would certainly do business with them again. :)

2. I purchased an Fairyline Erda full set from @mkmin. They were so helpful in answering all of my questions and were so timely in their replies. They sent me an invoice and agreed to let me pay it the next day. Upon payment, I sent them a UPS label and they shipped it the same day. He arrived so well packed with all his paper work and his original box. He was in mint condition and I cannot be happier with him. I would 100% do business with them again.

3. mkmin sold me a doll, and everything went perfectly! Thank you!

4. Purchased a dollshe Hound on mystic body pose +.Quick shipping, well packaged, very satisfied. Highly recommend.

5. Purchased an Elfdollsian head from mkmin. Logged in randomly while bored, as I am not in the hobby much anymore, and found a grail for friend coincidentally. Mkmin was awesome and responded fast and shipped fast! Was patient with me transferring my bank funds. Purchased doll head as a gift for someone else. Great communication from mkmin! Thank you.

6. I purchased a DIM Laia head from mkmin, and am very happy with the transaction. Communication was friendly and excellent, shipping was very, very fast, and today the doll head arrived expertly packaged with great care, totally safe and sound. Overall very positive experience, would highly recommend mkmin as a seller!

7. I purchased a minifee nanuri 19/20 from mkmim, and it was a perfect transaction! Great communication, shipped promptly and packed well. I would definitely do business again. Thank you!

8. Very Positive Feedback! I purchased a Lillycat Deavon from Mkmin. Great communication. Shipped very fast. Love my Deavon! Seller is absolutely wonderful.

9. Positive Feedback

I bought a Bimong Narae 406 from Mkmin, and it was a wonderful transaction! They were very accommodating in allowing me to pay via a layaway, communication was always prompt, and the doll was packed safely and securely for transit. The doll is exactly as described, and so lovely! I would highly recommend doing business with Mkmin! :D

10. I purchased a Switch Haseo head from mkmin, although it was an old sales thread mkmin respond to my DM promptly and all communication was great! I received the tracking# & shipping notification from mkmin and got the package within few days! Thank you for a woderful transaction and I really love the head! :D

11. i purchased a 5th Motif Goohwa head from mkmin and had a positive, smooth transaction. Great communication, very fast shipping and well packed. he's beautiful, thank you so much!

12. I purchased my grail, an Atelier Momoni mini Rei in toffee, from Mkmin. :) They shipped quickly after I paid, doll was in perfect condition when I received her. Mkmin even added some AMAZING pink boots and some shiny pants for her! Everything was great. Thanks so much!! :hug:

13. I purchased a lim he’s mono boy and let me say what a excellent experience fast shipping doll was packaged . Thk you so much for my new boy and such a great experience.

14. Mkmin sold me a Alchemic Labs Unoa Xyle/Zest! Very good communication and fast to respond. Couldn’t have asked for a smoother transaction. The doll is gorgeous and it was a treat to have this interaction. Thank you

15. I purchased a Souldoll Berial head from mkmin, and the transaction went amazingly! Definitely a huge positive for both shipping speed and communication. Thank you so much for my dream boy! :D