1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mmilena

Jul 13, 2010

1. I bought two elaborate wigs from Milena. This is a repeat purchase for me. The wigs are gorgeous, and shipped quickly and safely. Thank you for a great transaction!

2. I bought a raouken corset and two shirts from mmilena, and mmilena kept in communication with me throughout the deal and updated me with details. They were shipped within the specified timeframe and arrived in good, as-described condition. Thankyou! :)I'd gladly buy from mmilena again.:daisy

3. I purchased a pair of msd cream boots from mmilena. From start to finish the entire process was pleasant. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again.

4. I bought two beautiful purple wigs from mmilena. The entire process was easy, they were patient and understanding. I'd definitely buy from them again!

5. I bought a wonderfull Granado head from mmilena. She is a very pleasant seller and
      the shipping was very fast. I am very satisfied with this buy. :thumbup

6. I bought a Sadol bag, a lace skirt, and a miniature flute from mmilena. Communication was excellent, the items were shipped promptly and arrived in very good condition. I would definitely recommend this seller. ^_^ Thank you!

7. I bought three wigs in various sizes from @mmilena and I couldn't be happier.

Communication was fast and very polite and they packed and shipped the wigs quickly.

I would definitely buy from @mmilena again and again! Thank you so much :chibi

8. I bought a ton of various clothing and a wig and couldn't be happier! The packaging was fantastic, shipping was quick and communication was stellar. Will definitely purchase again! :D

9. Mmilena purchased a doll head from me and was prompt with payment and communication. Thank you for the smooth transaction.

10. I bought some props from Mmilena and it was a very pleasant transaction. Great communication and fast shipping. Thank you very much ^^

11. i bought clothes from @mmilena . everything was ok. the package arrive well. i recomend her as a seller. thank you @mmilena !

12. I bought an Echo Town doll, some props and a ton of clothing from Milena and as usual, everything was grand. Great! Thank you!

13. Mmilena purchase Elfdoll Emma from me and was a great customer. Went out of her way to make sure doll arrives safe and was very quick to reply to all my concerns! Thank you~

14. This is the second time I've bought a doll head from mmilena, this time a Planetdoll Riz. Another excellent transaction, thank you!

15. I bought a TATA's Asian wall scroll/doll prop from mmilena.
      Communication was excellent and the item was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. An excellent transaction and I'm very happy with my purchase. Thanks so much!

16. mmilena was nice enough to reserve me a dress for a few days. After payment it was shipped promptly and arrived just as described!

17. I bought some doll clothes and a head from mmilena. She is lovely to work with and even gave me a discount because I bought several things. This is my second transaction with mmilena, and will not be my last. Very pleased.

18. mmilena bought an LLT Edria head from me, and it was a lovely transaction. She was very friendly and everything went smoothly.
      Thanks a lot.

19. I sold an Elfdoll Emma head to mmilena. She paid promptly and had great communication. Thanks again!

20. I bought a dress set from mmilena. She let me know when it was posted and it arrived in perfect condition. It went great! Thank you so much!