1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mmilena

Jul 13, 2010

1. POSITIVE FEEDBACK/EXPERIENCE
      I purchased 9 items from mmilena (whom I had never interacted with prior to purchasing). I purchased multiple items as they had many things listed. Their shipping was VERY prompt, all my items arrived perfectly safe including the porcelain tea set that traveled around the world. Thank you for the excellent sale and items.

2. I recently bought a coreset and few back drops off of mmilena. I have also bought from them previously. Always replies promptly, is helpful, and ships out quickly. All transaction have been possitive. Will gladly buy from again in the future.

3. Positive feedback

I bought 2 minifee size outfits from mmilena. Communication was smooth and shipping was VERY fast :) The clothes arrived in good conditions! I'll definitely recommend mmilena to other DOA members :)

4. I bought several SD clothes and a piece of furniture from mmilena. Conversation was great, highly recommended buyer!

5. I bought a pair of shoes from mmilena! She was great to work with and they look beautiful. Would definitely buy from again. :)

6. I purchased a wig from her. Everything went well and I'm very happy with my purchase :)

7. I purchased a wig and several items of clothing from her and I’m so happy I did. Everything is perfect!

8. I bought two wigs and a pair of shoes from mmilena. I am a repeat customer, as it is always a pleasure to purchase from her. As usual, I am pleased with my purchase.

9. Bought a white raouken corset from mmilena. Great transaction, a++

10. Bought a pair of black ballet flats and the transaction was great! Very helpful and quick to respond!

11. mmilena is such a great seller! I recently purchased two Raouken corsets from her. They shipped very quickly and even though they are some of Raouken's older corsets, they are in pristine condition! Very pleased with my purchase and, as always, with mmilena's pleasant manner and excellent communications. :)

12. I bought a Dollstown Vision body and some clothes, wigs, accessories and shoes from mmilena. Everything was packed very well for the International trip. The items were perfect, communication was great, and the things were shipped promptly. I am very happy. This is not my first deal with mmilena and I'm sure it will also not be my last.

13. Purchased a wig from mmilena and it came safe and sound! Absolutely wonderful to work with, thank you so much!

14. Bought some clothing items from mmilena and everything went so smoothly and perfectly! She shipped right away, and the items arrived quickly and safely. Definitely recommend, and I will probably be back to buy again in the future :) Thanks again!

15. Positive Feedback

I bought a few SD women's clothing items from Mmilena (dresses, coat/robe). They were reasonably priced and arrived very speedily and nicely packed. Everything looked just like the pictures and were quality items.

I would definitely recommend to do business with her!

16. I bought a lovely wig from mmilena and the transaction was perfect.
      Thanks so much!

17. I’ve bought several Popovy dresses from milena, she is very nice to deal with. Great communication, perfect transaction. Thanks a lot

18. mmilena let me buy my grail doll, her beautiful Soom Morga. It was an easy transaction with perfect communication. Doll was well packed and shipped instantly. I would definetly buy again from her.

19. Milena kindly sold me a Popovy Landy on layaway. She posted it promptly and the doll arrived in perfect condition, beautifully wrapped. I gave her a hard time as the postal service was bad before Christmas on both ends, but Milena was very patient and considerate with me. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

20. Positive Feedback :thumbup
      I've bought a wig, a set of stockings and a dessous-set for my SD16 girl. All items were in perfect condition an as described in the sale threads.
      Milena has sendet the items as quick as possible after the holiday-season and contacted me always very fast. The whole transaction was perfect and I would buy from her everytime!