1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mmilena

Jul 13, 2010

1. I bought a white fur fabric wig from @mmilena. Her communication was quick and polite and she shipped immediately after receiving payment. The wig is in perfect condition and was well packaged too. I highly recommend @mmilena as a trustworthy and friendly seller. Thank you :chibi

2. mmilena purchased an Elfdoll body from me. It was a very short layaway and they paid right on time for both payments. Their communication was great and is happily sell to them again! Thank you! :)

3. I bought a wig to mmilena.
      The transaction was great, good communication and sent quickly.
      The wig is beautiful.
      Thank you again!
      :hug:

4. Bought a lilac wig from mmilena, perfect transaction, excellent communication and fast shipping, thank you.

5. I bought a wig and two pairs of eyes from mmilena. She's very friendly and replied quickly. The transaction was smooth. Shipping was really fast. Highly recommanded!

6. Mmilena bought my Hye head. She was lovely to deal with. A very nice, trustworthy and easy to deal with buyer! Thanks :)

7. I purchased 2 dresses, a pair of shoes and a lovely backdrop from Mmilena. She was very friendly throughout and let me know when it shipped. I'd be happy to buy from her again! Thank you! :D

8. I bought a MNF Rheia from mmilena which makes the third head I've gotten from her. Her description was spot on and allowed me to order a body on the MP at the same time that matched perfectly. I've also bought clothing and wigs and communication is perfect, shipping is fast and always a great transaction. Thank you!

9. mmilena recently bought two pairs of shoes from me and it's been a pleasure.
      A very sweet and patient person. No problem with communication. Quick payment.
      I would deal with mmilena again~ :clover
      Highly recommended!

10. I bought a 8-9 sd wig from @mmilena and I couldn't be happier. She is quick to respond to messages and she shipped very quickly. The item arrived in less than a week! I have bought from @mmilena before and would do so again. Thank you so much :)

11. Brought a big Cake prop from mmilena, shipping was fast, packaged the cake really safely. Really nice transaction, thank you! :3

12. I purchased a red wine minifee bra from mmilena. She answered PMs promptly and politely. The item was shipped when stated, and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

13. I did a layaway for a Kalcia dress with mmilena. Amazing seller. Communication was super quick as well as shipping!

14. I bought a wig from mmilena. My messages were always replied to quickly, and the wig was shipped out as soon as I sent my payment through. Very good seller! :)

15. I sold two ordoll anderl heads to mmilena and everything went absolutely perfect <3
      Prompt payment, wonderful and fast as well as kind and polite conversation.
      Mmilena is a great transaction partner and I can only highly recommend her to anyone in the DoA :) Thank you again for everything :)

16. mmilena purchased a DC isabel head from me. very pleasant and smooth transaction. great communication. thank you so much ^^

17. Bought some popovy clothes, fast response, quick shipping, clothes in good condition and packed safely. Would buy again :)

18. Perfect buyer!

I responded to a WTB post for historical gowns on the marketplace, and mmilena was wonderful. She bought two Dollheart outfits, and was patient while I located all the pieces for photos. She let me know when everything arrived, and she was great for the entire transaction. Thanks so much!

19. I sold a limited edition dress from Souldoll to Milena and she was a wonderful! Her messages were always really nice and she stayed in contact through the whole buying process! She's a great person to do business with! Thank you!

20. I bought a dress and ooak wig from mmilena and it was a perfect transaction. Excellent communication, packaging and friendly, warm communication. I hope to buy from her again.