1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mmilena

Jul 13, 2010

1. I bought a Spiritdoll Cyathea from MMilena. She's a great seller and very kind person:) The item was in good condition, carefully packed. I recommend to buy from her^^

2. I have purchased a spiritdoll body from Mmilena and like always it was a perfect transaction. Carefully packed, great price and communication. Recommend:)

3. I bought some skirts from mmilena and she was wonderful to deal with. Very responsive to messages, she shipped the package on the day she specified and I'm delighted with them. I can highly recommend doing business with mmilena.

Thank you so much!

4. I bought two pairs of EID/SID feet from mmliena, and the transaction was very pleasant! They shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition, exactly as described in the listing. Thank you!

5. I bought a gorgeous dress from mmilena. She is extremely friendly and communicative, and she quickly sent me additional photos of the item before my purchase. She also shipped very fast and kept me up to date on tracking. Highly recommended seller!

6. I bought a pair of white Supia 1/3 girl hands from mmilena. They arrived safe and sound and exactly as described! Overall, a very pleasant transaction. Thanks!

7. I bought a Minifee Mirwen head from mmilena. Perfect transaction, gorgeous head, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Highly recommend! Thank you!

8. I bought a mohair wig from mmilena - arrived quickly and just as described. Great transaction, thank you!

9. Great transaction with mmilena from whom I purchased a mnf skirt. Communication was great and shipping was quick. An excellent seller. Thank you!

10. mmilena bought an Elfdoll Tasha head from me and everything was perfect. Great communication and fast payment! Thank you! :)

11. Bought two lovely nighties they got here fast!

12. POSITIVE
      I purchased two MSD size dresses and the transaction went very smoothly. Communication was quick and polite and she sent out the dresses shortly after I paid. The dresses arrived safely and they are as described. I would definitely do business with mmilena again. Thanks!

13. I bought some Popovy-sized clothing items from mmilena, and it was a perfect transaction -- prompt and friendly communication, fast shipping, and the outfits are even nicer than I expected from mmilena's pictures!

14. I bought a wig from mmilena.
      She shipped right after my payment and it arrived very well wrapped :-D

Will definitely buy from her ANY time <3

A+ seller

Thank you mmilena

15. I purchased a beautiful Dollheart ruffle skirt from mmilena. Everything went great and I am very happy with everything.

16. I bought a black and white 1/3 dress from mmilena and it was shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. Thank you! :)

17. Had a chance to deal with mmilena while pruchasing a wig from her.
      She replied fast, provided all necessary info and shipped my item safely.

Strongly recommended, trustworthy user! Thank you.

18. I bought several doll items from mmilena. They came carefully packed, everything was just as described. I am quite happy. I notice she's listed some more things, too, so I just might be ordering some more!

19. I bought a limited edition Iplehouse outfit from mmilena. She shipped it very quickly and it arrived in wonderful condition and was just as described. Fantastic transaction!

20. Bought two pair of minifee shoes from mmilena! Communications was friendly and prompt, they shipped fast and packed securely! Great transaction! Thank you :3