1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MNova

Jun 14, 2009

1. hi! please leave feedback for me here =]
    2. MNova purchased an AE Amy head from me. Prompt payment and excellent communication. I would happily sell to again.
    3. MNova bought a Amelie Tailor set from me, she paid fast and has excellent communication. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction. Thanks!!
    4. MNova bought a wig from me and she was great to deal with. Fast payment, good communication and she even let me know when the item arrived. Would recommend her as a buyer. Thank you, MNova.
    5. MNova purchased a pair of shoes from me. Payment was quick and communication was friendly. Would definitely do business with again! Thanks so much!
    6. MNova was in a GO i ran and was a pleasure to work with, and kept up well with communications! Would love to work with again!
    7. MNova participated in a Captured in Glass GO I hosted. She kept in communication, paid with speed and helped me solve the thing with insurance! I would happily work with her again and recommend her to anyone! :3
    8. MNova was part of my Tata's Paradise GO. She was a wonderful participant~ Fast payments and a sweet disposition made for a very pleasant transaction~! Thanks so much!
    9. MNova participated in a CH GO/split I hosted. She was great to work with! She was prompt with payments and communication and was all in all just fun! I would be happy to work with her again :)
    10. Sold a wig to MNova, lovely transaction!