1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mobilehome

Sep 28, 2010

1. Here there! post my feedbacks here, and thanks you for trades!

2. I bought a Elfdoll Vivien head from Mobilehome, the communication was smooth and the head arrived safely and well packed! I can recommend doing business with her, thank you very much! ^^

3. i bought a superrrr lovely curly gray wig from mobilehome and it came in great condition and was really lovely! purchasing it was smooth, quick, and painless with no trouble at all~~

4. bought Another Secret's Mr. Rabbit - everything was wonderful & veryvery friendly! I've dreamt about this head for a long time - thank you for my dream came true^^

5. I purchased a AIL Elijah head on a Luts SSDF body from Mobilehome. My first SD size doll!:o
      Excellent and friendly to deal with. Highly recommended. :)

6. Buyers warning! I purchased a "LUTS Abadon head (NS)" from this buyer Jul 2011. I sent it directly to a make up, and I been declined becuase it was a fake.. very frustrated:...(

7. Bought a Popodoll body from Mobilehome. Communication was fast and pleasant. Easy to talk to, and was helpful with my shipping questions. Package arrived safely in box. I would have no problem in having another transaction with her in the future. Recommended!

Thank you!

8. I bought an Or-Dioll head from Mobilehome and it was an easy international transaction. Communication was perfect and very nice. Shipping fast as lightning. Would definetly buy again. :)

9. I bought a Granado Charles Head from Mobilehome. Very nice to deal with, very helpful and fast answers to questions asked, good communication with status updates and tracking number. The head was very securely wrapped and the shipment was very fast. Highly recommended. Thank you!

10. I recently purchased some larger bjd clothing from Mobilehome. Communication was good--friendly and steady throughout. Shipment was quick and the items arrived to me safe and sound. I am very pleased with them--thanks much!

11. Bought Zaoll body from Mobilehome, all was exactly as described, I am really happy with it. she had lots of patience with my million questions and hesitations. answered all of them and payed close attention to all my shipping "instructions". Thank you ​Mobilehome.