1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

++Feedback for Mochistar++

Oct 12, 2011

1. Please leave your feedback and comments here for Mochistar.
      Thanks everyone and happy shopping! ^^

2. Yay first feedback C:Mochistar bought a Leeke wig from me, was extremely easy to work with, paid quickly, and let me know when the item arrived. I would highly recommend and love to work with again!! Thank you so much :)

3. Mochistar bought a wig from me, and she was wonderful to work with. Communication was smooth and prompt, payment was fast, and she informed me immediately when item arrived. I would highly recommend her to all as a buyer!

4. Mochistar bought a CH Hani from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. A wonderful buyer! Highly recommended!

5. Mochistar let me put a DF body on layaway. Great communication and friendliness and helpfulness during my initial "will it match ___" waffling, and great follow-up on the whole transaction!

6. Mochistar bought clothes from me for her loved doll. Excellent communication and instant payment made. It was a perfect transaction. Thank you so much. :D

7. Thanks for purchasing my PukiFee sized kimono set and Halloween clothing. You're a wonderful customer, and a great communicator to boot!

8. Mochistar purchased an SD wig from me. I think she's a wonderful buyer and would definitely have no problems dealing with her again. Definitely recommended. Thank you! :D

9. Mochistar bought an SD accessory from me, the transaction was very smooth and her communication was great, she paid promptly and was very friendly. I would recommend her. :)

Thank you Mochistar I hope your SD enjoys the item!

10. Great transaction with Mochistar. Great communication and quick to pay. I hope you enjoy the wig!

11. Mochistar bought a leather jacket from me. Very smooth transaction and a pleasure to communicate with. Will surely hope to interact with her on DOA in future.

12. Mochistar purchased some SD clothing from me for her boy. :) Communication was wonderful, swift, and friendly in spite of me being away on a sudden personal leave when she initiated the transaction. She paid promptly and was a real joy to talk to throughout the entire transaction! I really hope to keep in touch with her!

13. Mochistar purchased a wig from me, and everything went perfectly. She was quick with payment, and AMAZINGLY patient and kind when I was delayed in sending off the wig because I was in the middle of moving. I'd be happy to deal with Mochistar again anytime. :)

14. Mochistar bought Lee Jun Ki Souldoll from me and the transaction was super smooth. So glad he's found a new happy home!
      I highly recommend her and wouldn't hesitate for a minute to do another transaction together.

15. Mochistar bought a SD beanie from me. Paid right away, and let me know as soon as it arrived. Would definitely recommend as a buyer! :)

16. Mochistar bought a pair of a SD jeans from me,paid right away and let me know when it arrived.
      Everything gone smooth :)

17. Mochistar bought an SD-sized doll from me. Couldn't ask for a better buyer- paid right away, let me know when it arrived, friendly and prompt communication throughout our smooth transaction. Thank you very much~!

18. Mochistar bought some SD clothing from me. With prompt payment and friendly communication, I highly recommend her as an excellent buyer! Thank you so much!

19. Bought a SD shirt from Mochistar and everything went fine. Communication was great and it was shipped quickly!

20. Mochistar bought some YoSD items from me and everything went well! Friendly communication, fast payment, and she let me know when the items arrived. Thanks so much!