1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Modesty

Oct 15, 2010

1. ^^ Welcome to my feedback thread.
      Modesty purchased two SD Boy clothing items from me - a black hoodie & a pair of jeans. She was super friendly throughout the transaction, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as she received the items. An excellent buyer, would certainly sell to again! Thanks so much!!!
    3. Modesty bought two puki wigs from me, and it was a great transaction. She was very patient when my shipping was delayed, nice to talk to, and let me know when the items came. Positives all around :)
    4. Sold a customized handmade furwigs to modesty. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was as promised. A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v
    5. Modesty brought a pair of eyes from me. Awesome communication, fast payment, and smooth transaction. I highly recommend her. Would not mind doing business with again thanks!
    6. I bought a naked Doll Leaves Mic from Modesty, and even though he was a bargain price to begin with, she was kind enough to give me a short layaway to be able to bring him home. He arrived just three days after my last payment, and in his original box, and packing material in PERFECT condition! I can't wait to give him a faceup and some new clothes! I would be very happy to be able to buy from Modesty again. She is a fantastic asset to DOA's Market place. Thank you for the much needed new little bundle of Resin Love during this rough time for me. :)
    7. Modesty bought some Resinsoul hooves off me - she was great to deal with, paid promptly, and let me know the minute they arrived to her! A great transaction!