1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Moemai

Jul 29, 2008

1. Hi, I'm starting my own feedback thread, don't hesitate to let your comment!:aheartbea
      (oldest transaction may not appear here...too old)

*Feedback on Ebay: here
      *Feedback on Materiel Celeste: french but here

Thank you^^

2. I sold an old DiM to Moemai and everything went smoothly. Excelent buyer! Paid promptly. I would gladly work with Moemai again!

TC

3. Bought some undies from me and was very sweet and friendly (and still is)! Love your website, by the way ^.^

Great transaction!

4. Feedback for Moemai

I've had a very nice deal with Moemai and hope to have more in the future.
      Great Buyer. Great transaction.
      Thank you !

Denny

5. moemai bought some stocking off me a while ago and was great during the whole transaction, would recommend! :D

6. Moemai purchased a head from me recently. She was super to deal with and I would sell to her again any time!

Deborah

7. Sold an outfit to Moemai she has been absolutely wonderful to deal with. Thank you very much! :D

8. Moemai bought two shirts from me.
      She is a good buyer^^
      Thank you~

9. I sold a head to Moemai. ^-^ She was awesome to work with! ^-^ She payed promptly and had great communication with me. She is definitely a recommended buyer and I would work with her again. ^-^

10. I bought a doll head from Moemai. She was very friendly to deal and super nice! :) Shes just the best around! ^__^ She shipped out the doll super fast after payment and provided me with tracking information. Thank you so much for a smooth transaction! :)

11. i bought a head from Moemai and she was just so wonderful! she gave me layaway, shipped fast, and even tracked for me :aheartbea
      her communication was fantastic, she always answered all my crazy questions and was so polite and friendly! she was just a pleasure to deal with. id buy from her again.

12. Moemai purchased Unoa coat and pocket watches from me. She was great to deal with, and paid promptly. Would love to deal with again =^_^=

13. wonderful seller!
      she made my first real dollfie transaction go very smoothly <3 very very fast delivery!
      will definitely buy from again!

14. I bought a SDF white skin girl body from Moemai.
      Though at first, there was a bit confusion about whether me or another seller would get the body, the rest of the transaction went very smooth. Moemai sent out the package quickly and sent me a tracking link.
      She was always very polite and quick to answer PMs. The body itself arrived well packaged and in a good state.
      Thank you! ^^

15. I bought an Unoa Sist from Moemai.
      She was so communicative at all time, answered very fastly to all my PM's and make sure that everything was coming in marvellous condition. The package was absolutelly great protected and wrapped, and the girl arrived fast and fine~
      She was just a pleasure to deal with and I would deal with her agein with no doubt ^^

16. I bought a Unoa breast part, the contact was just perfect, she shipped out the item right after payment arrived. I hope to deal with her again :)

17. I bought a Luts Wintery Head off Moemai, everything went great, thanks!!

18. Purchased an Unoa Large Bust part, and all was perfect!
      Thanks very much :aheartbea

19. Just bought a mohair wig from Moemai, very good transaction, the girl was adorable, it was a pleasure to deal with her. I highly recommend her