1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Moemi18

Jun 17, 2009

1. Hi! I couldn't find a thread for Moemi18, so I am starting one here.

Moemi18 bought a Luts Little Wizard set from me on layaway and was pleasant to deal with. There was plenty of communication and I appreciated her letting me know when there was a delay in the final payment, they also let me know right away when the set arrived. All in all, I would gladly do business again! :3

Thank you. I'm glad your boy likes the set. <3

2. I bought a doll from Moemi18 and he was well packed and shipped quickly (Coming from Australia to the USA only took 10 days ^_^ Thank you, WIll deal with again in the future.

3. Sold 3 customized handmade furwigs to Moemi18. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. Moemi18 just bought a DZ Luke from me. Her communication was excellent and her payment prompt. He only took 6 days to go from US to NSW!! A perfect transaction--now where are my postcards?? ;-)

5. I bought a Soom Chrom human head from Moemi18. She always answered quickly and she was helpful.
      The Head arrives safely and intact within 5 days to Hungary :3
      Thank you for the transaction!

6. I bought an MSD outfit from Moemi18 and it was a very smooth transaction. Communication was great and she shipped the item super fast. Thanks!

7. I purchased some MSD shoes from Moemi18 they were exactly as described.
      I found her communication excellant and polite.
      Her shipping was fast and reasonable.

8. I sold a Soom Beyla body to Moemi, and she was great person to deal with, payment was fast and she was nice and polite. Many thanks!

9. Moemi18 purchased a Grit human head from me. She paid quickly, and let me know when it had arrived safely. Thank you!!

10. I purchased a Dia head Moemi! He got here safe and sound all the way from Australia to California! She even removed the face up for me! She was a pleasure to deal with; sweet and cooperative! She settled any and all concerns I had and she was prompt and quick with all replies. She even called EMS when the doll had not arrived as quickly as I thought, turned out all was well! She was a pleasure to buy from and I highly recommend her!

11. I bought a Soom head from Moemi. It was well packed, shipped quickly, great communication, smooth transaction. Thank you Moemi!

12. Shatiel bought a soom doll from me. Very nice buyer with good communication! Thank you for a soomly transaction! <3

13. I bought a set of doll clothes from her, and they arrived safe and sound!

Thanks!