1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mojomaca

Nov 19, 2010

1. I didn't see a thread here, so I'll go ahead and start one :)

Mojomaca bought my K-doll Karon head. She was extremely polite and friendly, paid promptly, and was understanding when I had a shipping delay. she was also kind enough to let me know as soon as the head arrived to her :) 110% satisfied, I highly recommend mojomaca as a buyer! Thanks so much!!

2. mojomaca purchased a doll from me and she was awesome to work with throughout the entire transaction. Communication was always polite and thorough and payment was prompt. She let me know when the items arrived safely to her and I appreciate it very much! I highly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you!

3. I am proud to say I have helped Mo's collection expand further! She gave my LTF Luna a new loving home. I hear it's lovely this time of year in California ;) Mo paid promptly, was super friendly and let me know just as soon as little Luna arrived. I would very gladly deal with Mojomaca again! xxx