1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Molly381

Oct 21, 2007

1. I'm starting to use the marketplace more often, so if you've had a transaction with me feel free to write your thoughts! :D

2. The transaction was perfect! Polite PMs and prompt payment, thank you:aheartbea

3. I bought SD boots from molly381.
      Tranaction went really great, she informed me of the arrival of the payment and shipping.
      She was very kind and good seller, thank you so much!

4. I bought a wig from Molly, she replied to me quickly and kindly, she answered all of my questions. My wig arrived very fast and in good condition, she also included tracking. I would definitely buy from Molly again, thank you so much!!

5. I bought a SD blanket from molly381, it arrived safely and in good condition! Thanks very much!

6. Bought some SD clothes from molly381 and the entire transaction was great and I would totally buy from again. :)

7. I bought a pair of MNF shoes from molly381 and the transaction was very smooth.

8. I bought a SD CP Shiwoo from molly381. She was very straightforward, informative, detailed, and wonderfully friendly. She packaged him quite well and shipped super quick. He arrived perfectly safe and exactly as she described him. I highly recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!