1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Momiji80

Jan 1, 2007

1. Please leave feedback for me! Thanks! :)
    2. Yay! First post!

I bought a BW Breakaway head and a bod from Momiji. She's a good communicator, and they arrived well packed, on time, and in great shape. ^_^
    3. I bought a black wig from Momiji and received it in good time, in thorough packaging and she even checked up on me when she hadn't heard I'd gotten it yet. A wonderful seller!
    4. I bought Tony's wig from Momiji --she was friendly and reasonable, shipped the wig quickly and packed it beautifully. Thank you, Momiji!
    5. here we go. I got my dear EL head from momiji.

he is just as sweet as our momiji~^^
    6. I've sold a pair of eyes to her and she made prompt payment :) She's also friendly, understanding and communicative.
    7. I've sold SD girl dress set to Momiji80. She's a good communicator!
      Thank you~! XD
    8. I bought a cp Nanuri head from Momiji. It was shipped quickly and was well packed. Wonderful to deal with
    9. Momiji80 bought a dress from me and was excellent with both communication and payment. Thanks again! :)
    10. fast service for F16 and easy to communicate
    11. Good Buyer! I would sell to again! Highly reccomend! Thanks!
    12. Good Buyer! Quick payment and we have a good transaction! ^_^
    13. Bought SD17 body from momiji80. Package was shipped quickly and all was well. :)
    14. bought Reisner limited wig from Momiji ~
      good seller with quick shipment ~
    15. Well in keeping with the previous two and their Reisner related feedback, I bought the Reisner head from Momiji. First of all, he was fantastically wrapped and excellently packed. And the whole transaction was so very easy and trouble-free. Fabulous seller!
    16. purchased parts of the reisner outfit from momiji80. everything was in excellent condition. thanks!
    17. I bought a Reisner sword and holder from Momiji80. It was reasonably priced and s/he kept up good communication.
    18. fantastic buyer! fast payment, very friendly and fast communication. thank you :D
    19. Good seller : ) Secure shippment, great communication. Thx!!
    20. Bought two wigs (Luts and Tinybear), a complete outfit, and a pair of eyes - everything was packaged very nicely and is in perfect condition. Super friendly and great communication~! Great seller :)