1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Momo Dreams [uk]

Sep 25, 2008

1. Hi there, I am the owner of Momo Dreams and would like any feedback/review you can offer.

If you've had any transaction with me/ Momo Dreams, please leave a comment.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

Please include anything left out that you feel needs to be mentioned. Thank you.

Momo Dreams
    2. I bought a Kitty-eared Shoyo Fullset from Momo Dreams. There was excellent communication from start to finish, I was kept informed throughout. It was very easy to pay and the quality was also excellent. I am very satisfied with my transaction and would buy from there again.

I also commisioned a faceup for my DZ Yuu and again I received superb communication throughout the entire thing and the quality is extremely high. It was much better than I would have ever expected. Thankyou so much!

I would most definately recommend to others!
    3. I bought a nude Floy from Momo Dreams. The best thing about purchasing through MD is that Mao is in the same country as me (UK) so i get instant replies to queries and have someone i can talk about honestly before purchasing, making communication excellent.
      I was extremely satisfied with my product and am buying from MD again infact :) I also got the face up done by MD and was really pleased with it!
    4. I bought a Dollzone Hong with outfit & boots, a black wig, a 1/4 doll outfit and a 70cm doll carrier which I ordered at the beginning of september and recieved at the end of. Everything was there and in perfect condition upon arrival.

Seller communication was top notch and I would highly recommend the company to people interested in making a resin-related purchase. :)
    5. I recieved my bag today, it's perfect!! I bought it on sunday I can squeeze both of my boys in too!!
      Great comunication!! and very good price!!
      I adore the T'shirt and the booklet!
      Thank you so much!!
    6. I brought an SD outfit from Momo dreams, communication was excellent, shipping was fast, payment was easy and I will most definitely return for more!

I also commisioned Mao for a faceup for my DIM minimee David Tennant head it's absolutely perfect, I couldn't be any happier with it! X3 thank you so much!