1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Momo

Jun 9, 2008

1. If you've done business with me please leave your feedback here. Thanks.

2. Momo purchased a chiwoo from me. Prompt with payment and very pleasant, I would do business with her again. Thank you so much :)

3. Momo just bought twin BF Emilies form me. She responded to PMs quickly and was always friendly and polite. She paid very fast as well and asked about a layaway but just needed 3-4 days to pay the complete amount which is not a layaway to me lol I would definitely engage in transactions with her again.:chocoberry

4. I bought a Bobobie March from Momo, darling doll, great communication, smooth transaction. Thanks much!

5. I brought a Soom Glot from Momo, who is a wonderful seller :) She packaged Glot and all her pieces with care, and the shipping was really fast. Thanks dear!

6. I bought a MNF Chiwoo head from Momo. She was nice enough to hold it for me for several days and shipped quickly after payment. The head came well packaged and arrived safely.

Thank You!

7. Bought a lovely Gentle Soori head from Momo <3 She was so great to buy from, and we talked almost all day everyday while I was waiting, which was not long at all! About 2 days *would have been shorter if not for xmas*

She was a great great wonderful wonderful seller! I love her! <3 <3 <3 I would buy from her again for sure! She's great!!!

Much love momo <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

8. Momo bought my JDF Rigel from me and everything from communication to payment went so smoothly! She was very patient even when I sent him out a little later and I'm really happy that he is in a good home now. Definitely recommended!