1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Momo6548

Jan 27, 2010

1. Well I've done one transaction and plan on doing more, I guess it's time for one of these :)
    2. Momo and I did a trade for some doll's eyes and I was very happy with the items I received in return! Friendly communication and fast shipping, I highly recommend! :D
    3. I sold a pair of socks and a wig to Momo. Communication was wonderful, and she paid promptly. It was a wonderful transaction. I would highly recommend dealing with her :)
    4. Traded with Momo6548 for some eyes, fast shipping and really nice to deal with, thanks so much! =^_^=
    5. I bought a Puki Cupid face plate from Momo. Everything went swimmingly! She shipped the plate out ASAP and it was exactly as described. I'd certainly do business with her again. :)
    6. Momo6548 bought an MSD case from me, very smooth transaction and pleasant to work with. Great buyer :)
    7. momo bought some dolls shorts from me. The transaction was great and I would definitely do business again. :)
    8. Momo bought a YS Dollzone female body from me. ^_^ She's very sweet and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again!
    9. I bought a pukipuki jacket from momo and the whole process went very smoothly!! The jacket was shipped really fast and looked exactly like the pictures. I'd definitely buy from her again :)
    10. Momo6548 bought a macbook mirror from me. The payment was quick and communication was great! I would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks for the awesome feedback!
    11. I purchased a DollZone head from momo6548 here at DoA. The doll head and shipping were exactly as described, and communication was good. Thank you so much!

Linda S.
    12. Momo6548 sold me a DollZone SD-size body. She was kind enough to allow me to pay on layaway and as soon as full payment was reached she shipped everything out ASAP. I had a very smooth and pleasant transaction with this DoA member. Many thanks!