1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Momo6548

Jan 27, 2010

1. Well I've done one transaction and plan on doing more, I guess it's time for one of these :)

2. Momo and I did a trade for some doll's eyes and I was very happy with the items I received in return! Friendly communication and fast shipping, I highly recommend! :D

3. I sold a pair of socks and a wig to Momo. Communication was wonderful, and she paid promptly. It was a wonderful transaction. I would highly recommend dealing with her :)

4. Traded with Momo6548 for some eyes, fast shipping and really nice to deal with, thanks so much! =^_^=

5. I bought a Puki Cupid face plate from Momo. Everything went swimmingly! She shipped the plate out ASAP and it was exactly as described. I'd certainly do business with her again. :)

6. Momo6548 bought an MSD case from me, very smooth transaction and pleasant to work with. Great buyer :)

7. momo bought some dolls shorts from me. The transaction was great and I would definitely do business again. :)

8. Momo bought a YS Dollzone female body from me. ^_^ She's very sweet and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

9. I bought a pukipuki jacket from momo and the whole process went very smoothly!! The jacket was shipped really fast and looked exactly like the pictures. I'd definitely buy from her again :)

10. Momo6548 bought a macbook mirror from me. The payment was quick and communication was great! I would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks for the awesome feedback!

11. I purchased a DollZone head from momo6548 here at DoA. The doll head and shipping were exactly as described, and communication was good. Thank you so much!

Linda S.
      galatia9

12. Momo6548 sold me a DollZone SD-size body. She was kind enough to allow me to pay on layaway and as soon as full payment was reached she shipped everything out ASAP. I had a very smooth and pleasant transaction with this DoA member. Many thanks!