1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for momochu

May 20, 2009

1. i did a partial trade with momochu for their volks body, they were very polite with communications, replied to PMs right away, shipped fast and well packaged, and item was exactly as described, i would love to do business with them again!

2. I just received my second face-up by momochu and she did not disappoint! Simply beautiful work as always, communication is always friendly and shipping was very fast. Hope to be able to commission her again in the future and add more of her work to my collection! :)

3. I commissioned momochu to paint a faceup for one of my heads and she did a wonderful job, as always! :D Her communication was wonderful and she shipped him back quickly~ I'd love to commission her again in the future!

4. I bought a single Oscar Doll eye from momochu ! They were very quick to respond to messages, and shipped the package quickly after I paid. I just received it today and it looks lovely; exactly as pictured. A++ seller~ I'm so happy thank you so much!!

5. Bought some Oscardoll eyes from momochu she was great to buy from I would highly recommend her :)

6. I commissioned Momochu to paint one of my dolls and she was a wonderful choice! She had great communication and was very fast with shipping. I'm pleased with how beautiful my girl turned out. I would gladly commission her again in the future.

7. I'm a repeat client of momochu's faceup service, and as always, her work is marvelous! Working with her is easy, and her communication is good. Thanks again!

Cupcake for momochu: :pcupcake

8. I commissioned Momochu's face up service for my Soom Cheshire jr and Soom Lilid and she was a doll to work with! I highly recommend her, and definitely would commission her again in a heartbeat. Her face ups are very details and neat. Thank you so much! :D

[​IMG]

9. I commissioned Momochu to paint a face-up on my Fairyskin Unoa Lusis faceplate and everything went great. Very good and fast communication and a good turn-around time. The face-up is very detailed and well painted.
      Thanks again. c:

10. I had a very successful partial trade with Momochu for a pair of oscardoll eyes. They are lovely, Momochu is very quick to communicate and the eyes arrived right on time.

11. Bought some Leekeworld loafers from Momochu. Very friendly, great communication, honest, quick shipping and shoes were just as pictured. Would certainly buy from/do business with again!

12. Completed another commission transaction with momchu. Like expected, all went well, and momochu remains on my "go-to" list of faceup artists. Many thanks!

:cake:

13. I bought a head from momochu, transaction was great and the head was SUPER well packed and beautiful thank you again so much! :D

14. I bought an NS Luts SDF65 Bliss from Momochu. Communication was prompt, the doll was sent quickly and packed very well. Thanks so much!

15. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased Story of Seventh Day Horus armor parts and a raptor head from Momochu and the transaction went great! Momochu was responsive, flexible, and shipped immediately! All of the delicate pieces were wrapped perfectly and arrived intact. I would buy from Momochu again!

16. Very helpful!

I bought two heads from Momochu over the Christmas holidays. She's so very helpful! Not only did she respond really quickly over an obviously busy time, but she's really helpful throughout the whole transaction. When there was a small delay in the package arriving, she's taken it on herself to send a search request for it! I am truly impressed.

It'll be a real pleasure to do business with her again in the future!