1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for momochu

May 20, 2009

1. I purchased a pair of wigs from momochu and the transaction was very smooth. Thank you!

2. I commissioned a face-up for my Eun-Ryoung.... Momochu is very easy to work withand the process whent pretty quick! Her communication is great.. She let me know when my girl arrived and when she was shipped out... She did an awesome job on her face-up! I can't get over how gorgeous she looks!!! Thanks so much again! I definitely wouldn't hesitate to commission Momochu again!

[​IMG]

3. I commission Momochu for a face up and I love it. She was nice and got back to you fast. I highly recommend her for a very nice face ups and would I would commission her again. ^__^

4. I commissioned Momochu again, as predicted, this time for my SDF Wintery 08 boy. She was nice, communicative, and fast, just as she was before, making her reliable as well. Here's a quick picture of my two boys painted by Momochu. Thanks a lot! <3

5. I commissioned Momochu to do a faceup on my Volks Toppi. She had great communication, did excellent work, and got my girl done quickly. I would definitely recommend her for those looking for faceups in the future.

6. Momochu did the face-up for my Yo Sd Mimi Euphie. She did a lovely job of making my girl look both pretty and feminine and otherworldly and ghostly. I am incredibly pleased and I think the face-up looks even better than in the preview pictures she sent me.

She painted my head in a timely fashion and did a great job of keeping contact with me. She packed my head super carefully and was great to work with. :chocoberry

7. I bought a wig from momochu. Shipping was amazingly fast, packaging was safe, and communication was excellent. ^^
      Recommended seller.
      Thank you so much <3

8. Momochu did two faceups for me - one for a DOC Petsha, and one for a Unoss. She is incredibly talented - I would definitely commission her again. She also kept me very up to date on her progress and shipping.
      Thank you!!!

9. Momochu did a fabulous faceup on my boy! She brought him perfectly to life, with not too much detailed insight from me! I couldn't thank her enough. She finished the faceup ridiculously quick and shipped him as quick as possible!

I couldn't be happier~ Pictures can't even capture how gorgeous my boy now is. :aheartbea

10. I entered a partial trade with momochu and was/am very pleased.
      ~Item was shipped quickly
      ~Secured packaging
      ~Item in great condition/just as described
      ~Communication was prompt and pleasant.

I would definitely do business with momochu again.

Thank You

11. Momochu did two face ups for me, one for my DOC Bee-A and another for my pukipuki Cupid who I had sent to her before and gave both a lot more personality. I was going through a bit of an awkward time during June after I had paid for my face up and assumed I had missed my window seeing how the awkward time went into July, but instead she contacted me and asked if everything was alright, which was awesome. <3 <3 So I sent my heads to her, she kept in contact with me if anything happened, and when I got them back they were perfect! I wouldn't want to send my ladies off to anyone else.

Thanks so much!

Pictures of my girls:

Desi's New Look
      Elli's New Look

12. Momochu painted 3 of my precious dollies for me and they look incredible! better than I could have ever imagined! Thanks so much! I reccomend her as a face up artsist and will most definately be commisioning her again for future dolls ^_^

13. I commissioned a face-up from Momochu for my yo-sd, and he looks super cute! I wrote post note "cute as a bunny", and she really got that down. She replies fast and was patient with all the PMs we did XD

My friend was convinced by my yo-sd's face-up that she should send her twins to Momochu XD

I do want to commission her again next time :D

14. I commissioned face-ups for two of my boys and they look amazing! Momochu made them look exactly like I imagined and I couldn't be happier. She has great communication and was easy to work with.
      I definitely recommend her if you're searching for a beautiful faceup. I'll definitely be commissioning her again in the future. ^^

15. Commissioned Momochu's wonderful face-up services for my MSD girl and I love her work! She was wonderful to work with, and has great communication!! I am defiantly going to commission her in the future for another doll of mine next month!!

16. I commissioned Momochu to do a faceup for my little Clover, a pkf from Fairy Land and she did a stellar job! The face-up is so gorgeous and expressive, I will certainly be going back to her for my next one and recommending her too all my dollie friends! Thanks so much for the great experience!

17. i commision momochu to the faceup on my two dolls, it was a pleasure to work with. i love how my dolls turned out. she also let me pay by moneyorder. she is awsome, great communiction, fast at shipping. THANKYOU

18. Excellent artist and easy to work with!
      I love what she did with my AiL Aya!!!
      :):):):):)
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. I bought a pair of black SD boots from momochu. She shipped super fast and let me know the tracking info. Great communication! Would definitely transact with again. :)

20. I commissioned momochu for 3 faceups.
      She's really a talented artist and did a great job on them. She completed the heads within the stipulated time and sent out my head promptly.
      Plus, she's really friendly and replies quickly.
      Thank you so much!