1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for momochu

May 20, 2009

1. I participated in a LeekeWorld GO run by Momochu. She was a very organized leader and shipped promptly once the items arrived to her. I would be happy to work with her again!

2. Participated in momochu's Leekeworld group order. Communication was excellent and shipping was very fast! Overall great to work with and would love to do business with her again. Thank you very much!

3. I participated in Momochu's Leekeworld GO. Everything was very organized and she kept us update with the status of the order. Communication and transaction was excellent and quick shipping! Overall I highly recommend her and love to do business with her again! Thank you :)

4. I participated in momochu's Leeke GO. It was an incredibly smooth and well organized GO and my package arrived fast, safe, and sound! I would gladly do business with her again. Thank you!!!!

5. I participated in a Leekeworld GO in which momochu conducted. She kept everyone well-updated and sent out everything promptly when she recieved it.
      I would definitely participate in another GO with momochu. ^_^

6. I participated in momochu's Leeke group order. It was very well-run. Momochu is organized and pleasant to work with. I would join her group orders again.

7. momochu was a great leeke GO leader. thanks so much!

8. Momochu did a face-up form me on a damaged Resinsoul Mei. She hide all the damage with the most beautiful face-up ever. She is a very talented artist I would recommend her to anyone looking for an affordable and beautiful face up!!!

9. I've a group order with momochu. She is really nice and fast in communication. I'm really appreciated what she done for me. The parcel was well packed and arrived safely.
      Thank you very much for your help.
      :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

10. I joined Momochu's leeke GO. It was a pleasure! She is great with communication and well organized. Thanks so much!:fangirl:

11. Commissioned momochu to paint my girls and she was excellent in her turnaround time and also shipping! (: Items were well packed and shipping was efficient and fast !

12. I commissioned momochu to give my Minifee Karsh a faceup and I couldn't be happier! The faceup is so beautifully done (much better than any company could ever do imo). She was very good about keeping in touch throughout the process, and my head was back to me in only a few weeks time! If you want a high quality faceup by an exceptionally sweet and dependable person, I highly recommend her! Thanks again! :)

13. momochu agreed to do a more fantasy faceup for me on my Pukifee Bonnie. I asked her to recreate the look of a TaruTaru from Final Fantasy XI. She did an amazing job and made my idea come to life better than I could've ever imagined. She was amazing with responding to PMs and completed the whole project super quickly. She also sent AMAZING pictures to confirm that the work was done and that I was satisfied. Needless to say I was 100% satisfied. Thanks again so much momochu.

My Taru, Bean:
      [​IMG]

14. Momochu did a faceup on my Unoa Lusis 1.5
      She has great communication, and her work & shipping time is very fast.
      She looks absolutely stunning, Momochu is super talented ~
      I wouldn't hesitate to commission Momochu again :aheartbea

[​IMG]

15. Momochu did a face-up on my DZ Xi and she did an AMAZING job! The end result was precisely what I had requested down to the last details. She communicates promptly and ships quickly~ I highly recommend her!! <3

16. Commissioned a faceup from momochu, my girl came out exactly how I imagined, she is wonderful. Shipping was fast and she was packed very well to keep clean.
      [​IMG]

17. I commissioned momochu to do a faceup on my PKF Pukisha faceplate. She did an AMAZING job!!! I would definitely have her do another one. She kept in contact letting me know the progress and sent pictures of the finished project before she shipped her back to me (see picture below). The faceplate is even prettier in person but I only had my camera phone to take a picture with. I LOVE it! Thanks a bunch, momochu!

[​IMG]

18. My Chibi Unoa Ronron just got a faceup from momochu!!! A wonderful transaction! The faceup is stunning, I could not have wished for anything better! THANKS!

19. Had yet another WOnderful face up done by momochu she does great work and she makes the whokle process painless

20. Commissioned momochu for a face up and it was amazing! My doll looks amazing, she was very nice, and packaged my girl fantastically!