1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for momochu

May 20, 2009

1. Momochu face-upped my Volks Bianka with amazing results. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience; fast and friendly communication, beautiful work, speedy shipping. :D

2. I commissioned a faceup that I sent to momochu along with a friend that I am absolutely in love with! She was very prompt in shipping and couldn't have packaged the heads safer! The faceups look company professional, if not better. I am definitely sending all of my future blank heads to her.

3. I commissioned momochu for a face up for my DIM Jullis(sent head with Devu xD). I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Her work is phenomenal, and I would commission her again in the future if given the opportunity to do so! :)

4. Momochu just bought a Sadol shirt from me. She was super friendly and paid super fast and a complete pleasure to do business with. I hope we are able to engage in future transactions! :D

5. This is my second time commissioning Momochu!!
      She painted my mothers, VOLKYS YO-SD Chinatsu and did a GORGEOUS job on her head!!!!
      Momochu is as always, lovely to work with, I will gladly send her another head to her when I get more :D!!

6. I commissioned momochu for a face up for my dollzone Mo. This was my first time commissioning a face up and Momochu went above and beyond with communication. I felt completely comfortable sending my Mos head to her. ^_^

[​IMG]

The face up is fantastic and matched perfectly what I had in mind; the skill and craftsmenship is superb. The turn around time was very fast and my Mo was shipped back to me very safely. I am extremely pleased with this transaction. I would definitely recommend momochu and will commission from her again if I get another doll. :cheer

7. I commissioned Momochu to do the face-up for my LM Chloe. Her face-up was in bad condition so i managed to get a slot and sent her for a new one. Momochu was very quick, and the face-up is stunning, I could not be happier!! She sent Ora back in a timely fashion and packed her head well. I would recommend her to anyone :D

Thank you!!!

8. I commissioned momochu for faceups on quite a few of my dolls, and everything single one has been amazing! I'll definitely keep coming back to this fantastic artist :)

9. Participated in a Leekeworld GO with Momochu! Very good communication and very helpful! Package arrived in perfect condition and very quickly! Thanks so much! Will definitely do business with you again.

A+++

10. Participated in Momochu's Leeke GO! Everything was fantastic and communication was top-notch! Thank you so very much!!

11. I participated in Momochu's Leeke Group order as well! It was perfect! Great communication and I got the goods fast. Thank you Momochu!!! <3

12. I participated in Momochu's LeekeWorld GO and everything went perfectly! Communication was excellent and my package arrived quickly and in perfect condition! Thanks so much :)!

13. I participated in a Leeke group order that momochu hosted. Everything went faster than I expected and was well packaged with a cute note! Communication was great throughout.

14. I participated in momochu's Leeke GO. Great communication, and the package arrived quickly! Everything was very well protected. I would definitely do business with you again! Thank you so much!

15. I participated in a Leeke GO run by momochu- she was a pleasure to work with and my wig arrived in excellent condition- I'd definitely recommend her!!

Thank you so much momochu!

16. momochu ran a group order I was in, and it was wonderfully organized. She kept constant communications up with any changes. It was Excellent!

17. I got a face-up done by Momochu for my modded unoa B-el and she did a fantastic job ! She was quick in response and had a smooth transaction all in all. I would surely commission her again once I have another faceplate !

[​IMG]

18. I participated in a Leeke GO with momochu. The communication was amazingly thorough and the shipping fast (and very well packed). momochu is a Wonderful GO leader!!! Thank you!

19. I commissioned momochu for two faceups, on my Mnf Rheia and Juri. She was great to work with, communication was great and they look stunning! I highly recommend her and I will definitely commission her again in the future!
      Thank-you so much! :D

20. I commissioned a faceup from Momochu for my minifee and I could not be happier. Communication was great and she turned out beautifully. If I had another doll I would have her commission it! I highly recommend her~

[​IMG]