1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for momochu

May 20, 2009

1. I commissioned momochu to face-up my Micru and she did a fabulous job! Momochu was very quick and nice to work with. My head was shipped back to me very well secured. I would love to commission her again if I need to!

2. Momochu has again made it a delight to commission a face-up for one of my beloved dolls. I couldn't be happier, my L-Bi is perfect, and momochu is a pleasure to speak to at every turn.

3. I was lucky enough to win a free commission from momochu. The face up she gave my Dollstown Yeondu is absolutely beautiful. Thank you very much :)

4. Momochu bought an outfit from me. She was an amazing buyer! Great communication, quick payment (right after I quoted her the total) and it was delightful to talk to her as well. Thank you again!

5. Momochu painted one of my doll heads and he looks lovely! Her service is friendly and prompt. Thanks so much!

6. Momochu just ran a group order and she was FABULOUS!!!

7. I participated in momochu's Leekeworld GO.
      Communication and Updates were always prompt and shipping was fast. I would definitely participate in another GO hosted by momochu.

Thank you for a very smooth and pleasant transaction. :)

8. I participated in momochu's Leekeworld GO. She kept in good communication and was well organized. Shipping was fast and she packed the items very well! I would gladly participate in another GO she organizes!

9. I was also in momochu's Leeke GO. Everything went wonderfully, from beginning to end! :) My package arrived quickly and safely. I'd gladly join another one of her group orders. Thanks so much! :aheartbea

10. I participated in momochu's Leeke GO. The communication was prompt and the updates were frequent. Everything was organized very well and the shipping was fast and everything was nicely packaged. Overall is was a positive experience and I would defiently join another group order hosted by momochu.
      Thanks so much!

11. Participated in a Group Order run by Momochu and it was great ! Fast shipping, quick in communication and all in all smooth transaction.

Tanks again :daisy :D

12. I Participated In Momochu's LeekWorld GO. (My Second GO) She Couldn't Have Made It Any More Organized Then What It Already was. Everything Ran Smooth From Start To Finish. Not Only Did She Keep Everyone Updated But Also Made Sure My Stuff Was Well Packaged. Not Only Would I Join Another Of Her GOs But I Would Highly Recommend Her To Any & Everyone. :)

13. I participated in Momochu's Leeke order. It was very nicely put together and everything was done in a timely manner. She was a great GO leader! Thanks!

14. I participated in momochu's leekeworld GO. Everything went super smooth. Am very happy :) Thanks.

15. I recently commissioned momochu to do a face-up on my Lati Blue Yern. I am absolutely thrilled with the work she did on my girl. Momochu is such a professional! Communication was always quick and polite, plus momochu was always very helpful if I had any questions or concerns. She works quickly and also ships out quickly.

Momochu really gave life to my girl, and I can't thank her enough. I highly recommend her, as she is talented and has so much to offer when it comes to face-ups. :) I would commission momochu again in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. I participated in the Leeke GO hosted by Momochu. She had excellent communication, was very organized, and a treat to work with. Thank you again!

17. This is my second time commissioning momochu, she painted my Mnf Luka and I am beyond thrilled with the results~! She was great to work with, as per usual very friendly and communication was great. She comes highly recommended~! Will definitely commission her again. : )

18. I commissioned momochu to paint one of my dolls and working with her was excellent. I would definitely commission her again in the future, thank you for your work and patience! <:

19. I commissioned Momochu to paint my Little Monica Renonne head. She was great with communication, and did a wonderful job on him. would definitely do business with her anytime. :3

20. I commissioned momochu for a faceup and she was absolutely wonderful to work with~ :) communication was very good and the quality of her work is excellent. I highly recommend her and would definitely do business with her again.

Thank you very much, momochu~! :D