1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for monikyfeeet

Nov 1, 2010

1. Please post feedback for me here if you've had any transaction with me! Thanks!
      :)

2. monikyfeeet bought a pair of Dikadoll hands from me. Was great, paid right away, and kept in good communication. Would happily work with again. ^^

3. monikyfeeet recently participated in a Dollmore GO i hosted. Everything went extremely smooth and they were a pleasure to deal with. I would love to do another GO with them and look forward to working with them again! Thank You for making my first GO so Easy. :)

4. monikyfeeet purchased some clothes from me. She communicated easily and was friendly throughout, payment was very prompt as well. Thank you for being a great buyer ;)

5. monikyfeeet participated in my Tata Paradise GO. Communication was great.Payment was so fast.

She was really nice and easy to due with. She also let me know when package arrived.

Thank you so much

yukichi

6. monikyfeeet was in my Crobi GO. Lightening fast payments! I was happy to deal with this member and would gladly do so again :)

7. Monikyfeeet commissioned a kimono set from me, and has been a pleasure to work with. Communication was friendly and regular, and payment was prompt and within agreed timescales. I would happily work with her again, and would recommend to others. Thanks again for commissioning me!