1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Moomelon

Sep 6, 2007

1. ~*~ look no further: feedback from buyers/sellers within ~*~
      :)

2. Moomelon bought an wig and eye from me and was very nice and understanding to wait for the echeck she sent to clear. I would so business with her again any time! :)

3. I bought some sweets from Moomelon and they arrived very quickly. Seller is nice and very helpful. Sweets are done very nicely I reccomend Moomelon for all your dolls little food items ^^

4. I just purchased a hand crafted sweets selection from Moomelon ~ absolutely purr-fect and adorable in every tiny detail, beautifully packaged, came with a pretty ceramic plate, and safely and promptly shipped, she even included nice little extras as gift items! :aheartbea The darling little faux sweets are going to be wonderful in future photo sessions and as props. Sooooo cute! :) As well, Moomelon is very pleasant and polite, with excellent communication! I highly recommend, and would definitely purchase from her again!!! :D

Best wishes, :kitty2
      earth.spirits

5. I just received the sweets I bought from Moomelon~! (for the second time because the post office was really rough with the fist order she sent me, I really appreciate that)They were carefully packaged and she even sent me some extra goodies ^^ fast shipping, good communication, I highly recommend her and I'm looking forward to see more cool things from her. Thank you!~

[​IMG]

6. I bought some yummy doll pocky from moomelon and they arrived quickly and safely! Very happy with my purchase! ;D

7. I bought some Hallowe'en sweets from her. Incredible seller, very fast and replied all my question quickly. It has been a pleasure!! :D

8. I bought some halloween and other treats from her. everything was packaged nicely and shipped promptly. She even added extra treats.

9. Bought a bunch of sweets for some gifts for a doll meet. Everything is absouletely wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them. Keeping quite a few for myself. Very well made.

10. This is the second time I have sold something to moomelon and she was quick with payment and very friendly! I would love to do business with her yet again! :D

11. Hello,
      Just ended a very pleasant and smooth transaction with moomelon.
      thank you!!

12. Moomelon bought one hand from me. I can't be more pleasure to do business with her. Fast communication and payment. Thank you again!
      Tuki

13. Moomelon bought a DZ Fenyo from me. Very easy to work with, great communication. It was a pleasure to do business with her :)

14. moomelon bought a couple of wigs from me. She was lovely to deal with and very patient when the parcel took longer than expected to arrive. :)