1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Moomelon

Sep 6, 2007

1. ~*~ look no further: feedback from buyers/sellers within ~*~
    2. Moomelon bought an wig and eye from me and was very nice and understanding to wait for the echeck she sent to clear. I would so business with her again any time! :)
    3. I bought some sweets from Moomelon and they arrived very quickly. Seller is nice and very helpful. Sweets are done very nicely I reccomend Moomelon for all your dolls little food items ^^
    4. I just purchased a hand crafted sweets selection from Moomelon ~ absolutely purr-fect and adorable in every tiny detail, beautifully packaged, came with a pretty ceramic plate, and safely and promptly shipped, she even included nice little extras as gift items! :aheartbea The darling little faux sweets are going to be wonderful in future photo sessions and as props. Sooooo cute! :) As well, Moomelon is very pleasant and polite, with excellent communication! I highly recommend, and would definitely purchase from her again!!! :D

Best wishes, :kitty2
    5. I just received the sweets I bought from Moomelon~! (for the second time because the post office was really rough with the fist order she sent me, I really appreciate that)They were carefully packaged and she even sent me some extra goodies ^^ fast shipping, good communication, I highly recommend her and I'm looking forward to see more cool things from her. Thank you!~

6. I bought some yummy doll pocky from moomelon and they arrived quickly and safely! Very happy with my purchase! ;D
    7. I bought some Hallowe'en sweets from her. Incredible seller, very fast and replied all my question quickly. It has been a pleasure!! :D
    8. I bought some halloween and other treats from her. everything was packaged nicely and shipped promptly. She even added extra treats.
    9. Bought a bunch of sweets for some gifts for a doll meet. Everything is absouletely wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them. Keeping quite a few for myself. Very well made.
    10. This is the second time I have sold something to moomelon and she was quick with payment and very friendly! I would love to do business with her yet again! :D
    11. Hello,
      Just ended a very pleasant and smooth transaction with moomelon.
      thank you!!
    12. Moomelon bought one hand from me. I can't be more pleasure to do business with her. Fast communication and payment. Thank you again!
    13. Moomelon bought a DZ Fenyo from me. Very easy to work with, great communication. It was a pleasure to do business with her :)