1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Moon Lightning

Jan 18, 2009

1. There wasn't one already started so I made one for her. :)

Moon Lightning bought my DoC Bee-A, she kept in great contact and stayed true to her word of when she would pay. She's great to do business with and I recommend her for anyone. :D

Enjoy Lily, I know she went to a great home. :)
    2. Moon Lightning bought my Puki Cupid, and we had a great transaction! Thanks!
    3. Moon Lightning bought a wig from me, the transaction was great. Good communication, fast payment all around great buyer. I would not hesitate to do business with Moon Lightning again in the future.
    4. Moon Lightning bought some custom eyes from me and it was a great transaction :) fast payment, great communication, highly recommended :) Thank you!
    5. I bought a doll from Moon Lightning and she shipped the package very fast. The doll is well packed and arrived with all accessories as in the sale thread with an extra bonus. I am very happy with the transaction. Highly recommend Moon Lightning. Thank you for a beauty!
    6. Moon Lightning bought a Dollzone Feilian from me. She was a great communicator and wonderful to deal with. Her transaction was quick and she let me know when the doll arrived at her house. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :)