1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Moonlady

Jul 6, 2007

1. Hello!
      If I did business with you, please give me a little feedback!!! Thank you :)
      have a nice day :daisy

2. I recently purchased a doll head from Moonlady. She is a lovely person, and an absolute pleasure to do business with ~ polite, honest, good communication and prompt & careful shipping. Doll head exactly as described, arrived safely, with cute extras included. I highly recommend this excellent seller! :D

Best wishes, :)
      earth.spirits

3. Moonlady is A very sweet and wonderful person. She recently purchased a Soony head from me and all went well. We had great communication and I am really going to miss chatting with her. I highly recommend her to everyone.

4. I sold some socks to moonlady -- she paid immediately and was very patient with my flakyness! :fangirl: Wonderful buyer!

5. I won an auction by moonlady for a great fashion ,she had great communication and item was as described!!
      happy customer/crybabymommie

6. I sold a pair of SD undies to moonlady, and she was an absolute sweetheart to work with! Will definitely do business with her in the future, and I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone else! Such a sweet, honest person to deal with!

La

7. I sold some doll clothes to her! Very fast payment, responded very quickly to communication, and was overall wonderful to deal with. Thank you again! :fangirl:

8. I had a most enjoyable transaction with Moonlady. We had many great conversations and I received the most gorgeous doll in the world. A Luts Soony. She is exquisite. Thank you so very much. You have become a wonderful friend. I highly recommend Moonlady to anyone, anytime. :D

Your friend,
      Jane