1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Moonwillow

Oct 1, 2010

1. Please leave feedback for me here.

Thanks. :)

2. Moonwillow purchased a Fairyland puki pumpkin head from me and she was EXCELLENT! She made fast payment, had great communication, and let me know as soon as it arrived!

I RECOMMEND Moonwillow! Thank you again!

3. Moonwillow commissioned me for faceups on two of her LTF faceplates. Everything went perfectly, and I'd be happy to work with Moonwillow again anytime! :) :aheartbea

4. Moonwillow purchased two pairs of MSD sized canvas shoes from me and our transaction was a wonderfully wonderful one. ^^ Communication from their end was kept up extremely well and payment was received instantly. A lovely buyer, a smooth and easy transaction from beginning to end - I'd be pleased as pie to do business with them again in the future.

[ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]
      ☺][ T h a n k i e s!! ][☺
      [ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]

5. Another commission for Moonwillow, to paint several tiny heads. As before, she was a pleasure to work with! No problems at all, and I'd be happy to deal with her again anytime. :)