1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MoonYen

Dec 1, 2009

1. MoonYen is a SUPERB buyer - friendly pms, super fast payment, delightful to talk with! Thank you!

2. ++++positive++++
      MoonYen bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^_^

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

3. MoonYen was in my Fairyland GO. Communication was great and payment was fast. She even let me know very quickly when her invoice erroneously did not arrive so I could re-send it. Great participant!

4. I bought a lati pj set from MoonYen, the price is so great! I am so happy and thankful! shipping is fast too! I highly recommend MoonYen to everyone!!

5. I recently purchased a Lati pajama set from MoonYen and it was a very pleasant transaction. Communication was superb and the item was well packaged and very quickly shipped. I would highly recommend MoonYen.

6. Thanks so much for a wonderful transaction!

7. MoonYen is a GREAT buyer

Very friendly pms, flash payment, and very delightful to talk with!

Thank you!

8. Awesome Buyer, Highly Recommend :)

9. I purchased a pair of mitten hands for my puki from MoonYen. They arrived quickly and very well packed!! I am very pleased and would DEFINITELY do business with MoonYen again!!

10. I purchased a Puki faceplate from MoonYen, and the transaction went perfectly. It was shipped very quickly and well packaged, arriving exactly as described. I would definitely buy from MoonYen again!

11. MoonYen sold me a Shiwoo multihead. Very well packaged. Excellent comunications and fast shipping. I highly recomend MoonYen.

12. I bought a pukipuki niko sleepface from MoonYen. It was an excellent transaction. communication was quick, and shipping was prompt. Plus, it was packaged very well!

Thank you!

13. I bought a pair of pink 10mm eyes and a pink mohair wig from Moonyen. She offered me a very generous discount and I was amazed at how fast and how nicely my stuff was packaged. I don't mean to sound weird But when we opened the package it smelled of nicely scented inscents(?) It smells so good LOL does this make me weird O__o

Thank you so much Moonyen! I will do business with you in the future, I highly recommend buying from Moonyen.

It was a pleasure! Thank you -

14. I purchased a variety of eyes from MoonYen & the service was excellent. She was very generous with making a deal because I was buying a bulk of her eyes, and even sent the package out that day ( & was awesome enough to realize I put the same eye twice & informed me a.s.a.p) and it arrived so quick! Thanks for such pretty eyes for my dolls! ^^ I would do business again with you anytime!

15. I bought a pair of Puki skates from MoonYen. She was lovely to deal with and sent them very quickly and exceptionally well-packaged.

Hilarie

16. I bought a pair of eyes from MoonYen and they were shipped quickly and packaged very VERY well. Great transaction. Thanks so much!

17. I bought two wigs and a pair of eyes from MoonYen. They arrived from USA -> UK in 5 days! Super-quick and very nicely packaged. MoonYen is a pleasure to talk to and a very open, honest and conscientious seller. Thank you! :)

18. I purchased several pair of eyes from MoonYen. GREAT communication, SAFE & Secure packaging, FAST shipping and my eyes arrived in PERFECT condition! :celebrate :dance :cheer I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :kitty2

Thanks SO much! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

19. I bought a PukiPuki faceplate from MoonYen, and it arrived very safely packed in perfect condition. She also was such a nice person to deal with. My best recommends and big thanks for successful transaction! :)

20. I bought a Lati Yellow Lami Vampire set from MoonYen and it came in excellent packaging. She was very prompt in figuring out that she had forgotten to send the top with it, but everything was solved in a wonderfully professional manner.
      A great seller!