1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Morbidollz

Jul 15, 2006

1. Sam's awesome to work with! She bought a shirt I was selling and paid immediately. She's sweet and always friendly -- certainly one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure to work with.

2. I've bought a NARIN 60 cm to Morbidollz and she's accepted to do his make-up on request :)
      Her work is incredible and it's a pleasure to speak and do business with her !!

I recommend her for any kind of transaction :aheartbea

3. Bought pants from Morbidz, very kind and fast with shipment~
      Thanks! Looks lovely on my boy ^^

4. I just had another great transaction with Morbidollz. You couldn't ask for more in a buyer ^_^

Thank you!

5. I had two great transactions with Morbidollz - she purchased my Breakaway & did a fabulous job on a faceup commission! Thank you so much :D
      Anna

6. Purchased a tee from morbidollz and the transaction was excellent! Safely packaged and quick shipping!

Thanks so much!

7. Purchased a coat from Morbid. Excellent condition, beautiful product, and fast shipping. Thank you!

8. I just got my Elf Yder head back from Sam and can't be more pleased! Excellent work!

9. Purchased a pair of Narin pajamas from Morbidollz. There was a minor communication error in the beginning, but when the pajamas were returned to her because she'd accidentally written my address down wrong she was great about it and went so far as to offer me a refund along with the item because she felt bad about it. She resent the pajamas promptly, and while I didn't take the refund I definitely appreciated the effort made to 'correct' the situation even though it was just an honest mistake.

The minor communication issue aside (which I mentioned to her personally) the transaction went perfectly fine. I would have no problem purchasing from Morbidollz again in the future.

Thank you for the pajamas Sam, they look great on our boy. :)

10. Sam did the face up on my Eddie and I'm completely satisfied. It did take a bit longer than I expected but she communicated with me the entire time and I never felt out of the loop. Any time I had a question, she answered within 24 hours. When she was done, she even sent my baby back express shipping, even though I had only paid for regular air. She took great care of my head and brought my character to life in resin form. Thank you so much Sam!!!!!

11. My dolls received numerous face-ups from Sam and I bought expensive heads and bodies from this lovely girl. It's been pleasant every time!! ^_^ I'm very lucky to be able to pick up the items in person ^_~
      Thanks for all the great transactions!

12. Bought a wig from Sam. It came quickly and was packaged wonderfully, not a stray hair in sight! Thank you so much! :)

13. Morbidollz bought a pair of eyes from me - she was nice to deal with, paid quickly and let me know when she got them (greatly appreciated). Thanks!

14. morbidollz is a real sweetie to deal with. Quick payment too! Thanks so much.

15. I bought a wig from her! ^^ It came quickly and in a great condition!
      Thank you so much
      Greetings
      ~Felias

16. I bought a cute little top for my boy from morbidollz. It came quickly and in great condition~

17. I bought a head from Morbidollz. She was very nice to deal with. The head was packaged excellently and the faceup is beautiful. I couldn't be happier.

18. morbidollz purchased a pair of gloves from me. Her PMs were friendly and payment swift. Thanks for a smooth transaction.
      -Am

19. Morbidollz did a faceup for my Ying. It took a long time, but boy was he ever worth the wait. He's the most beautiful Ying I've ever seen! Communication was great, and I would definitely commission again if I had the chance! Thanks again!

20. I bought 2 skirts from Morbidollz.
      A smooth transaction :)
      She replied very fast.
      I highly recommend her.
      Thanks for the great transaction ^^