1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Morbidollz

Jul 15, 2006

1. I bought a wig from Morbidollz
      It arrived fine and my boy loves it
      thanks again ^_^

2. Smooth transaction, quick shipping. The shirt and jeans I bought from Morbidollz arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!

3. I sold a pair of SD goggles to morbidollz... great communication, and quick payment, great buyer. Thanks so much! :)

4. morbidollz bought a shirt from me, paid promptly and replied to PMs in a quick and friendly manner.
      Thank you so much^^

5. morbidollz bought "Classic white shirt and necklace" from me. Very positive, communicative, nice buyer to get along with, higly recommended.^^

6. Bought some clothes from Morbidollz! She was super friendly and pleasant to deal with! Thanks so much!

7. Morbidollz purchased an item from me and everything went great!
      Quick to pay and wonderful communication. Thank you again! :):chocoheart

8. Bought a wig from Morbidollz. Shipping was quick and communication was great!~Would gladly deal with again!

9. I bought from Morbidollz and she shipped promptly and the items arrived safely ^_^
      I'd gladly buy from her again.
      Thanks a bunch Sam!

10. I purchased some horns from Morbidollz and was pleased with the transaction~

Thanks again :3

11. Bought a tank from Morbidollz. It arrived quickly and safely. Couldn't be more pleased. :)

12. Adopted a fur coat from her.
      Great communication and I so love the coat! (mainly because it's nearly the same as mine :D but doll sized)

13. I bought a hoodie from Morbidollz. Smooth transaction and polite communication. The item arrived in perfect condiction, I couldn't be happier!

14. Got a beautiful shirt from Morbidollz and it arrive well shipped and we was a wonderful transaction.

15. I bought a long, black coat from Sam, and the transaction went very smooth. She was quick and polite with her pm's, and the item arrived safe soon after - so I am very pleased with the whole transaction (:

Thanks!
      Would definitely buy from again.

16. Yikes, sorry I didn't do this sooner! Anyway, I bought a wig and eyes from morbidollz and they are unbelievable awesome! Thanks so much, it was great doing business with ya and I'd definitely come back!

17. I recently purchased 2 items from Morbidollz. She shipped them quickly and the items are perfect! I'd buy from her again any time!:thumbup:thumbup

Deborah

18. I bought a kimono from Morbidollz. Although there was a slight issue with shipment, overall everything went smoothly! I absolutely adore the kimono and I would (and probably will) buy from Morbid again in the future :D

19. I bought a pair of boots and pants from Morbidollz and everything was 100% fine, shipped out quick and the items were exactly as described. No problems at all! :) thank you very much~!

20. I bought a souldoll body from morbidollz, it was in amazing condition! the only damage was caused by the postal system dispite the more than appropriate packing. Slight delay in shipping but nothing major would buy from again. Thanks!