1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Morbidollz

Jul 15, 2006

1. morbiddollz bought a doll hat from me. Good communication, prompt payment...easy transaction. THANKS! :)

2. Morbidollz split a Soom Dia with me; she handled all the buying and shipping and did so in a super-fast way! She was great to deal with, did the split fairly, and was all-around terrific!

3. Bought a wig from Morbidollz and was very happy with everything. Packaging was great and PMs were very friendly. Thanks a bunch!

4. I bought a pair of SD17 4D Hornbeam pants from Morbidollz and the transaction was great. Fast shipping and the item arrived like new. Would definitely deal with again. :3

5. Sam sent me the wig I bought from her super fast, and was very nice to deal with.
      Would deal with again in a heartbeat :)

6. Recently bought a shirt from morbidollz, and I received it very quickly. Thanks!

7. Just received the shirt purchased from morbidollz. Nice item, good price with a friendly and helpful seller which can't be beat!

Thank you, morbidollz, for this smooth buying experience.

8. I bought the kingdomhearts coat from Morbidollz. Its beyond what I wanted thanks so much. Fast shipping and very helpful.

9. I was lucky enough to win the auction for Morbidollz/Sam's modded Miho two weeks ago. My beautiful boy arrived this afternoon and I couldn't be more pleased with him! Sam is a true artist, both her face-ups and mods are flawless.
      Thank you hun!

10. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

11. Sam did an amazing job on my Bernard's faceup - followed my description perfectly, and it in fact looks even better than I had visualized. Her work is outstanding, and she is an awesome and very friendly person to work with. Definately worth the wait. Thanks so much, Sam!!

12. I have just brought some Dollheart boots from Sam and have found her excellent to deal with.
      Friendly communication, fast international shipping, well packaged and wonderful boots!:)
      Highly recomended , thanks again Sam! :thumbup

13. I just bought some dollzone boots from Sam. She was very nice and shipped them out very quickly. Thank you!

14. Bought a lovely modded Leeke Mihael head from morbidollz! Beautiful work as always. Thanks so much :aheartbea

15. Morbid bought a body from me. She PMed me with all her questions and paid fast : D It was a good transaction, thank you!

16. I was lucky enough to be the winner of one of the raffle faceup slots with Morbidollz. My boy looks gorgeous and I couldn't be happier! She was very understanding about the long waits I had to go through with my boy with other commissioners and made an extra effort to get him home quickly to me.

Thank you so much <3

17. I just purchased a head from Morbidollz. Communication was great she shipped it out pretty quickly and it got to me within the week he was sent.
      Thanks so much Morbidollz for letting me adopt this gorgeous boy! <3

18. Morbidollz bought a Cian head from me ^_^ She paid very promptly and was great to talk to! She showed me pics of him in his new form too - he looks gorgeous! Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again!

19. Yup another excellent transaction with Morbidollz! ^____^

20. I sold my item to Morbidollz.
      Quick payment! Wonderful communication!!
      she was kind enough to let me know the item arrived there for safe.
      it was a GREAT pleasure to deal with her! thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!! *^_^*