1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for morenwyn

May 4, 2008

1. hi guys, please leave feedback if you bought or sold anything to me.

2. Morenwyn commissioned a couple of dragon plushies from me, and the transaction was as pleasant as can be. :) Thank you! :)

3. Morenwyn commission 3 charms from me. she was pleasant, responsive, and a dream to deal with ^_^

i definitely recommend her as a buyer! and as my first overseas customer, it was a good experience too!

4. I sale a dragon for morenwyn. and the transaction was as pleasant as can be. Thank you!

5. i worked with morenwyn to do custom scarring on her Leeke Mihael. while there were some humps-and-bumps, overall the commission was a good one. morenwyn knew exactly the look wanted, and even provided sketches to show how the scarring should be placed. i would work with morenwyn again.

thanks for the commission, and hope you're doing well!

6. morenwyn ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

7. I had a great transaction with morenwyn! She bought eyes from me. Great communication, super fast payment, friendly mails, could not ask for better!

Highly recommended! Thank you very much <3

8. Morenwyn purchased a Granado Nightmare head from me on a short layaway. Great communication, paid as promised and let me know once the package came in. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction. Thank you!

9. Morenwyn bought a head from me-- lovely transaction, lovely buyer! Thank you. &#9829;