1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Morgana17

Jan 1, 2008

1. Hi! Here is my feedback thread. Please, post here when you do some transaction with me.

Thank you!!!

2. Morgana bought a School A head from me. She sent money quickly and remained patient through the transaction (e-check), great communication and very friendly buyer ^^

3. I bought a head from Morgana17 and everything was perfect. Great communication, extra photos on request, fast delivery, I'm very happy

4. I sold a pair of glasses to her~
      she is very kind and pay quickly!!
      I appreciate her cooperation very much!!

5. I bought a VolksSD13 Body from her and she was super sweet thru the whole transaction. I would definitely deal with her again!

She shipped from Spain to the States and I got him here very quickly and in lovely condition.

A+

:kitty1:kitty1:kitty1

6. I bought a school A head from Morgana and I have to say that the whole transaction went really smoothly. Communication was great and she shipped the item very quickly. A perfect transaction :)

7. I bought a Volks SD10 body from Morgana17 and it was a trouble-free transaction. Communication was very prompt and friendly, she told me exactly when she shipped, and the body was very safely packed! Thanks so much!

8. I bought an unoa L-bi from morgana and it was a great transaction! I would definately recomend~~

9. Just finished a smooth and pleasant transaction with Morgana17.
      Thank you so very very much!!

10. I bought Soom Chrom head from Morgana. The transaction was really smooth and fast, the communication was great. Morgana is very nice and helpful. I'm totaly pleased and will be very glad to deal again!

11. I bought a Volks Emma head from Morgana and everything went very smooth. Good communication, timely shipping. She arrived well-packed and is gorgeous! Great purchase. Very happy. :3

12. I bought a School C head from Morgana17. Great communication and fast delivery. I recommend her! :)

13. I bought a B&G body from Morgana17 and everything went fine ^^ The body was SUPER-well packed, actually I had some trouble unwrapping the body from all the bubblewrap XD
      Anyhow Morgana also is a very nice person to do buisness with and I highly recommend her!

14. I bought from Morgana17 Dollstown 15y body and I am happy to say a big "Thank you for a great transaction "
      very easy and fast communication, safe packaging!

15. I bought a My Melody shirt for MSD from Morgana17. Item was in great condition. She was always super helpful, even helped me figure out a better shipping method so I would be able to get the item, and responded to me very quickly! Item arrived when expected and was packed nicely. I highly recommend her!

16. Bought an Aria Doll Banana head from her owo! Very good communication, she ships very fast and in overall, she's just lovely to work with >w< Would definitely buy from her again <3!

17. I bought two msd shirts from Morgana, she's very helpful and communicative, a pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again (: thank you!

18. I sold my Hamin Supia head to Morgana, she is an honest buy, our communication was simply and prompt and I would certainly recommend her. Thanks Morgana

19. Sorry Morgana, I don't know what I was doing when I typed that message.

Morgana is an honest buyer, our communication was easy and prompt and I would certainly recommend her to do business with.

20. Bought a ZAOLL Dreaming Luv from Morgana, she is a nice and friendly seller. Very patient when I asked lots of questions. ^-^ And she is very helpful to find out more about the shipping methods for me. Smooth and excellent transaction! A great seller~ ^-^b