1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for morganatron

Jan 2, 2008

1. Couldnt find one so i thought i'd start one :)

Traded a mnf lishe sleeping head for some custom made outfits.
      The outfits are amazing and really well made :) I love them so much ^^
      Trade went smoothly, took longer than expected but well worth the wait!
      Communication was exellent ^^
      Recommended if trading :) and makes amazing clothes (maybe commisions in the future ;))

Thanks so much :)

2. Huzzah! I loved dealing with Morgana. She was enthusiastic and easy to work with - and my doll is just BEAUTIFUL.

3. Morgana is an awsome person to work with
      I recomend her

4. Had a great transaction with morganatron, she bought my WS MInifee body, was very nice and paid quickly..highly recommend..thanks so much!!

5. I just sold a large lot of vintage dolly clothes/dresses to morganatron. The transaction went really smoothly (apart from some difficulties on my end with my local post office getting the thing shipped! :barf) She payed quickly and was polite, understanding, and courteous in her communication with me. :) :) :) highly recommended!!! thanks!

6. I sold two unoa faceplates to Morganatron, She paid right away and pm'd me when she received them and left me feedback right away. It was a great transacation! I recommend her.

7. I bought an Unoa faceplate from Morganatron. She was totally pleasant to deal with, answered PMs quickly, and the faceplate was/is perfect (and carefully packed for its journey from Australia to Canada)! Thanks for a great transaction.

8. Morganatron and I did a great trade. We swapped Bambicrony bodies: My Ver. 1 body for her Ver. 2. I really enjoyed getting to know her a little bit and I sure hope we get the chance to do business again. People like Morgana make the marketplace a fun and rewarding place to be!! Thanks Morgana, and thanks for the little goodie you included!:D

9. I sell a Mythdoll girl body for morganatron :) A really nice buyer, friendly communication, pay fast. Everything was a pleasure! Thanks so much :)

10. I bought the Mythdoll body from Morganatron! Communication was great, she patiently waited on me to make a final decision (the head for it hadn't arrived yet, so I wasn't sure if there'd be a resin match) and shipped quickly and securely. Awesome transaction and I would definitely buy again. Thanks!

11. I participated in my first-ever online trade with morganatron. She was extremely pleasant to work with. The hoodie she made was precious, the wig in immaculate condition, and she included extras as well!
      I would buy/sell to her again in a heartbeat!

12. Morgana sold me some white MSD boots, a white MSD hoodie w/sleeve bands and a tiny bunny hat. All items were as described. She posted the items quickly and they arrived in just over a week.

Thank you,
      ~Shannon

13. Recently Morganatron and I did a trade, it was really successful. The items came quickly and well packaged, she even sent me some extras, which was really sweet of her!
      I would recommend Morganatron to anyone looking for a trouble free and pleasant transaction, she's really nice to work with.
      Thanks again Morgana!
      Hugs
      Sharon in Spainxx

14. I bought two pairs of msd shoes from Morgana :) They were very well wrapped in bubblewrapper and came to me with no apparent flaws. In fact they looked practically new xD;

She was also kind enough to accommodate my request for an interstate next-day express delivery. I'm very happy with the transaction overall. Thanks again Morgana!

15. Bought cute hands + tail from Morgana's Beyla, she sent them fast + gave me the cutest extra gift ever >< Gorgeous person to deal with.

16. I bought a Souldoll girl body from Moganatron. Shipping was fast and body came perfectly wrapped and in great condition! with clothes! <3

Would definitly buy from again!

17. morganatron bought a tiny head from me and the transaction was so perfect and easy, it was a dream! Fast payment and communication, plus when the shipping was delayed by the PO and morganatron was so patient about it that I didn't even know until after she received the head! Thanks!!!

18. I made a trade for doll parts to clothing with Morganatron, and couldn´t be more pleased! Thank you very much, and my best recommends!

19. Morganatron purchased a MNF Ruth sp head from me. Her communication was friendly and polite, and she paid lightning fast! I definitely recommend her as a buyer. :D Thank you so much!

20. Bought a MNF sleeping Ruth head from morganatron Transaction went smoothly and communication was excellent. It arrived very well packaged and just as discribed. Would buy from her again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much!!!