1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for morganatron

Jan 2, 2008

1. Couldnt find one so i thought i'd start one :)

Traded a mnf lishe sleeping head for some custom made outfits.
      The outfits are amazing and really well made :) I love them so much ^^
      Trade went smoothly, took longer than expected but well worth the wait!
      Communication was exellent ^^
      Recommended if trading :) and makes amazing clothes (maybe commisions in the future ;))

Thanks so much :)
    2. Huzzah! I loved dealing with Morgana. She was enthusiastic and easy to work with - and my doll is just BEAUTIFUL.
    3. Morgana is an awsome person to work with
      I recomend her
    4. Had a great transaction with morganatron, she bought my WS MInifee body, was very nice and paid quickly..highly recommend..thanks so much!!
    5. I just sold a large lot of vintage dolly clothes/dresses to morganatron. The transaction went really smoothly (apart from some difficulties on my end with my local post office getting the thing shipped! :barf) She payed quickly and was polite, understanding, and courteous in her communication with me. :) :) :) highly recommended!!! thanks!
    6. I sold two unoa faceplates to Morganatron, She paid right away and pm'd me when she received them and left me feedback right away. It was a great transacation! I recommend her.
    7. I bought an Unoa faceplate from Morganatron. She was totally pleasant to deal with, answered PMs quickly, and the faceplate was/is perfect (and carefully packed for its journey from Australia to Canada)! Thanks for a great transaction.
    8. Morganatron and I did a great trade. We swapped Bambicrony bodies: My Ver. 1 body for her Ver. 2. I really enjoyed getting to know her a little bit and I sure hope we get the chance to do business again. People like Morgana make the marketplace a fun and rewarding place to be!! Thanks Morgana, and thanks for the little goodie you included!:D
    9. I sell a Mythdoll girl body for morganatron :) A really nice buyer, friendly communication, pay fast. Everything was a pleasure! Thanks so much :)
    10. I bought the Mythdoll body from Morganatron! Communication was great, she patiently waited on me to make a final decision (the head for it hadn't arrived yet, so I wasn't sure if there'd be a resin match) and shipped quickly and securely. Awesome transaction and I would definitely buy again. Thanks!
    11. I participated in my first-ever online trade with morganatron. She was extremely pleasant to work with. The hoodie she made was precious, the wig in immaculate condition, and she included extras as well!
      I would buy/sell to her again in a heartbeat!
    12. Morgana sold me some white MSD boots, a white MSD hoodie w/sleeve bands and a tiny bunny hat. All items were as described. She posted the items quickly and they arrived in just over a week.

Thank you,
    13. Recently Morganatron and I did a trade, it was really successful. The items came quickly and well packaged, she even sent me some extras, which was really sweet of her!
      I would recommend Morganatron to anyone looking for a trouble free and pleasant transaction, she's really nice to work with.
      Thanks again Morgana!
      Sharon in Spainxx
    14. I bought two pairs of msd shoes from Morgana :) They were very well wrapped in bubblewrapper and came to me with no apparent flaws. In fact they looked practically new xD;

She was also kind enough to accommodate my request for an interstate next-day express delivery. I'm very happy with the transaction overall. Thanks again Morgana!
    15. Bought cute hands + tail from Morgana's Beyla, she sent them fast + gave me the cutest extra gift ever >< Gorgeous person to deal with.
    16. I bought a Souldoll girl body from Moganatron. Shipping was fast and body came perfectly wrapped and in great condition! with clothes! <3

Would definitly buy from again!
    17. morganatron bought a tiny head from me and the transaction was so perfect and easy, it was a dream! Fast payment and communication, plus when the shipping was delayed by the PO and morganatron was so patient about it that I didn't even know until after she received the head! Thanks!!!
    18. I made a trade for doll parts to clothing with Morganatron, and couldn´t be more pleased! Thank you very much, and my best recommends!
    19. Morganatron purchased a MNF Ruth sp head from me. Her communication was friendly and polite, and she paid lightning fast! I definitely recommend her as a buyer. :D Thank you so much!
    20. Bought a MNF sleeping Ruth head from morganatron Transaction went smoothly and communication was excellent. It arrived very well packaged and just as discribed. Would buy from her again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much!!!