1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MorganOrton

Aug 19, 2011

1. I did not see a thread for feedback...so starting one!

2. I bought a Jadeness couture outfit from MorganOrton and transaction was great. Pleasant to deal with and explained when there was any issues. Thanks!

3. MorganOrton bought a pair of Enchanted eyes from me. She paid very quickly and let me know when the eyes arrived safely to her. Thank you so much! It was a wonderful transaction.

4. I just adopted Halloween Lumi from Morgon , everything went smoothly and Thankyou for the green eyes as a gift !!! Its nice to do business with her ... Thankyou very much

5. Morgan was in my first ED GO and it was a true pleasure - I'd do business with her ANY time. Enjoy your eyes !!!

6. I bought a couple of Lati Yellow outfits from Morgan, she was very friendly and shipped fast. I'm very happy with the transaction!

7. I purchased a sweet little DollStory set from MorganOrton, she shipped it promptly and in great condition!

8. Bought a pair of eyes from Morgan, she is a sweetheart to work with! Eyes were shipped fast, good communication...

9. I bought a lati yellow wig, kindly person, fast shipping and amazing wig.A pleasure!!!

10. I bought a lati size diorama from MorganOrton. She responsed quickly. It was a very good transaction.

11. :aheartbea Oh finally, it's here !
      [​IMG]I bought and paid for a few lati things from MorganOrton on the 10th of October, and it arrived all perfectly packaged today on the 02nd November 2011 ! Morgan communicated with me up until the payment was paid, informing me when she would ship it out, after which I wasn't aware of how long to wait and was getting slightly anxious about where the post might had ended up after 3 weeks.. but I'm glad it finally arrived today and that everything was in tact. ![B][B][I][B] :)
      [COLOR=#cc3399]Thankyou sooooo much Morgan ![/COLOR][B][I][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][B][B][B][B][B][I][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][B][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/biwjf7.jpg[/IMG][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B]
      [I][COLOR=#ee82ee]
      [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff3366]x [/COLOR]:cake:[FONT=Verdana][B][COLOR=#ff0099] HeartShapeSugarCake[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B] :cake: [COLOR=#ff3366]x[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B]

12. I participated in a trade with MorganOrton for some clothing items. She was a total delight to deal with and I received my items quickly. Awesome trade. Thanks so much. :aheartbea

13. I bought 3 wigs and a pair of ED eyes from MorganOrton. It was packed up really nice and everything was perfect! Thanks Morgan! Untill the next time :)

14. I bought the MSD TTYA jeans from MorganOrton. The communication was very easy and fast. Morgan seems to be very nice person. Pleasure to deal with her.

15. I bought some clothes from MorganOrton. While at first the communication was great but then the items didn't show up. A paging thread was opened by others and MorganOrton replied and assured us items were being mailed out. Most didn't make it and she returned to apolgize and to mail out the packages. This time it was mailed and she did at DC as was requested she do with the delays. While I didn't always get a prompt reply to my pms during this it seemed if I sent her an email I got a pm quickly thereafter.

She did explain her situation and it's completely understandable why there were delays. Over all I am satisified with transaction. I would also be willing to transact with her in the future, but with caution.

Here is the link to her paging thread: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?492326-Paging-MorganOrton/page2

16. I purchased a PKF sweater and skirt from MorganOrton. Communication was great at first, and all seemed well, until she went missing off of DOA for about 2 weeks. I wasn't scared, but had yet to receive my package. It turns out she was having some issues at home, and I can relate to this. I wish the communication would've been better during that time, but I've been there, too, and DOA is the least of your concerns. A paging thread was opened, and you can see it here.

I did receive my items, and they were as described. It did take quite a long amount of time, but again I did receive them. I would do business with her again, but with caution. She was very sweet, and I'm sad that things didn't go more smoothly.

17. I bought two pieces of clothing from MorganOrton. At the beginning of the transaction, communication was perfect and she was super friendly to talk to. After I sent the payment, she told me she would shipped it later that day[on 13th of Decemeber 2011] I didn't get a follow-up PM saying she did indeed shipped the package on that day, but I pay no mind to it.

After two weeks, a paging thread was started for her, I wasn't worried yet since it normally took 2/3 weeks ~ a month for a package overseas to arrive to me. After three weeks has passed since the package was supposedly shipped, I got a little worried since MorganOrton wasn't replying to anyone's PMs nor to the paging thread. But she did reply to the thread and to people's PMs in the end, feeling very apologetic because she had some family issues to deal with. She PM'd me on 10th of January 2012 saying she didn't in fact shipped my package on the 13th of December 2011 like she say she would, but send it out on 10th of January 2012.

The package did arrive after two weeks later after but it did took a while for this transaction to finish. Overall, I am satisfied with how she handled things at the end, she is a very lovely person and I would deal with her again, but with caution.

This is a neutral feedback.

18. I've gone thru what the rest have with not receiving my sweater. After some time she wrote back to apologize and say she would refund my money as my sweater was missing in action. I did not receive the refund as of yet. I will revise this once I get the refund.

19. I would like to retract my last post for Morgan. I did receive a refund. :-)

20. MorganOrton bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was perfect. She was friendly in communication, and payment was sent pretty quickly. She also kept me updated upon the arrival. Great buyer! Recommended!