1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for morhigan

Apr 26, 2010

1. i saw that she didn't have a feedback thread, and so :D

2. i sold an outfit to morhigan; she was pleasant and paid promptly, let me know when the item arrived and even sent me a picture of her doll in the outfit! :D!

definitely would reccomend :D

3. morhigan bought some custom eyes from me and it was a perfect transaction!! She's a pleasure to work with, thank you!!! :)

4. Morhigan commissioned a wa-loli kimono for her blue-skin bobobie - and what a fun interaction it was! She was very insightful and helpful during the process and fun to work with! Welcome back any time! :)

5. Morhighan bought a damaged unoa FP from me. She was a great buyer and kindly let me know when my package arrived. Thank you!

6. Morhigan purchased a doll carrier from me. Payment was quick and communication excellent. Would be happy to business with her again. ^^

7. I bought a DZ Nono from Morhigan, wonderful seller, kept me in the know as she shipped him to me. He arrived safe and sound, Positive all around! ^_^ Thank you!

8. Absolutely wonderful! Fantastically patient with me for being a bone-head and forgetting to send a piece of an outfit. (D'oh! >.<) But again wonderful throughout it all. I couldn't ask for better. :D

9. morhigan bought DZ Momo and Nono from me, she is very nice in communication, and payment was fast, very happy to do transaction with you.

10. I traded my bobobie March head to this lovely person and I couldn't be happier with our trade. What I got was awesome, and the extras were sublime :D I really really appreciate it so much, and I would be willing to trade you again :D
      THANK YOU! :D

11. morhigan purchased my LE Xi-Aleister. Payment was made in full, communication was excellent, and she let me know as soon as he arrived. Great transaction!

12. I saw she had a WTB out for practice heads so I sold her one of my spares. Everything went great.

13. I sold a Nanuri 06 head to Morhigan and the transaction went super smooth! She paid in a timely manner, let me know when the head arrived, and was all around very pleasant to deal with. Thank you so much! :)

14. I bought a Nanuri06 from Morighan. She was fantastic to work with and shipped the head out quickly. Thank you very much! :)

15. I just completed a transaction with Morhigan, buying her Dollzone Leo (with clothes). It was a very communicative and friendly transaction!

It is difficult to sell dolls while moving and settling back into normalcy so we kept in touch while she found the different elements for this doll. I made a down-payment on Leo so Morhigan knew I was an interested buyer.

Leo's wings refused to appear so she mailed me the doll with his default clothes, wig, extra hands and a fantasy Sebastian eye along with a default red glass eye, with the promise that when Leo's wings finally decide to pop up again she will send them to me without further charge. Such great customer service!

I picked up Leo at the post office this morning before work and he is absolutely adorable! He stands sturdily and has been standing without propping up on my office 'doll spot' all morning! I love this little guy. :aheartbea

I would not hesitate to purchase another doll from Morhigan!

I hope you enjoy your new scooter! :)

16. Bought a bobobie March head from them, it arrived in days! They were very nice and helpful, and even included an extra item in the packaging :) A pleasure to do business with :)