1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Mori Carter

Feb 21, 2017

1. Please leave feedback if you have bought items from me or sold items to me. Thanks!

#1 Mori Carter, Feb 21, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
    2. Mori was great to deal with! She sent payment right away & let me know when the doll arrived. Just an incredible transaction. I'd be more than happy to deal with her again.

3. I bought an Akagidoll Lan head from Mori Carter. Everything went smoothly. The head was well packed, the package shipped very quickly, the head itself was just what I hoped it would be. I could not be happier. I would recommend Mori Carter.

4. I bought the cutest pair of 14mm eyes from Mori Cater!, their communication was sweet and on point. The eyes were shipped when they said they would be and extremly well packed the best I’ve seen really!. Great seller! and wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again!.

5. Mori Carter bought a pair of Minifee boots from me and everything went great. They paid quickly and let me know the shoes arrived. Highly recommend! :)

6. Mori Carter bought doll accessories from me and they couldn't be more pleasant to deal with. :)

The buyer was super prompt and responsive, courteous and let me know immediately when the package arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

7. Mori Carter bought a pair of Minifee pants from me and the transaction couldn’t be any more perfect!
      They let me know when they arrived and were a delight to do business with.

8. Positive feedback! I purchased a Minifee Lookback El head from Mori Carter and the transaction was wonderful. Great communication, quick shipping, and just super lovely all around. Thank you so much for a stellar transaction.

9. Positive Feedback

I initiated a trade with Mori Carter - My MDR Cookie Olathe full doll for their MNF Tan Alan full doll.

Communication was utterly fantastic! Replies were prompt and they were very friendly throughout. There was a slight hiccup with postage but luckily it was sorted ASAP and Mori Carter was very understanding and patient. They continued to keep me updated about Olathe's arrival and shared beautiful pictures.

For their half of the trade, Alan was posted promptly and was wonderfully packaged -- she came with a few little extra bits! They even wrote a lovely message card for me :sorry which was very sweet. Thank you so much Mori Carter for this entire transaction! :love

Wonderful person and amazing trade. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with Mori Carter again and highly recommend them to others!

10. @Mori Carter purchased an item from me recently and it was a perfect transaction. She inquired politely. Paid quickly and left feedback immediately. Very pleasant and I would deal with her again anytime. Thank you so much for your purchase.

11. Mori Carter purchased a handmade crocheted cardigan from me - they were an absolute dear to transact with: friendly, polite, sincere, and very quick with replies and payment. Thank you very much for being so kind throughout the transaction! I would not hesitate to deal with them again at any time. :D

12. Sold a ninestyle shirt to Mori Carter, the transaction could not have been smoother than this and they told me as soon as they received the item. Please don't hesitate to make transaction with them, they are a gem :3nodding:

13. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      Purchased a Fairyland Pukifee Kaka A faceplate.
      The response was helpful and fantastic.
      Shipping was well priced, the item was exceptionally well packed and I could not ask for more from a seller

14. Mori purchased SD boots from me. Great buyer. Thank you for the wonderful transaction. Thank you!

15. Mori Carter bought a X-Ann Mari head from me. Besides Mori being adorable and sweet, we had a very good communication, they paid right away and let me know when the parcel got home.
      Totally worthy of trust :)

#15 Betina, Nov 8, 2023
      Last edited: Nov 8, 2023
    16. Just received a Migidoll Ryu head from Mori and couldn't recommend them more! Communication was quick and friendly and the head was sent out asap despite it being a holiday weekend and Mori having a slight set back at their post office. Would love to buy from them again ^^

17. Mori Carter sold me a Spiritdoll Elegance in NS through a short layaway. They were very nice and accommodating and the doll body was shipped well packed. They even tried to find a shipper that had a reasonably priced shipping price due to the size of the body. Very happy with purchase. 10/10 recommend this seller!:3nodding: