1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Morningheart

Jun 30, 2011

1. Please post your feedback for me here. :aheartbea

2. Sold a clothing lot to Morningheart, prompt payment, smooth transaction, thanks again!

3. Morningheart bought several MNF items from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

4. Morningheart bought Soom Mylo fantasy parts from me. She was very quick to reply, fast with payment and she let me know the packaged arrived safely right away. I would gladly recommend her. ^^
      Thank you!!
      ♥

5. Morningheart bought some of my handmade items. It was such a smooth transaction.
      Thank you so much!

6. I sold some undies to Morningheart in a great friendly, no-fuss transaction! Thanks so much, and also for letting me know right away when it arrived, that's always awesome ^^ Hope to work with you again!

7. Morningheart purchased some msd tops from me. Communication was great, payment was prompt and was great transaction all around! Highly recommended buyer. Thanks!