1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Morphic Lunatic

Mar 3, 2010

1. Hi!
      If you buy anything from or sell anything to me, please leave feedback here<3

Thank you! ^w^

2. Morphic purchased my Leeke-D Tori doll & accessories :) Payment was arranged quickly and she let me know as soon as he arrived, as well as linking me to the box opening pics so I could see the little boy safely in his new home! Many thanks for a smooth and friendly transaction :)

3. Great customer ^^ !!! fast reply fast payment, great communication ^^
      really happy she had my Volks Body!
      thank you!
      pacchan

4. I've bought two necklaces off her (and one or two freebies) and she's a lovely person to work with!
      Polite, quick to answer and VERY GOOD PRICES!
      I'd definately commission or buy off her again <3

5. I sold two sets of MSD hands to Morphic and she is soooo nice to deal with, paid uberquickly and as all around a very pleasant person. Thank you.

6. I sold an Iplehouse YID Soo-Ri NS to Morphic Lunatic. The entire transaction was fantastic and I am delighted that she decided to give my boy a new home. I was very happy to receive updates from her and appreciated them. A pleasure to meet her and do business with! :kitty2

7. Morphic Lunatic was my swap partner in the Fandom Swap, she was really nice and the gifts she sent were so cool! :) You could really see that she tried hard to make my boy happy ^-^ And i loved little pictures she draw on a parcel.

I would definitely recommend her to future buyers/swap leaders etc <3

Thank you so much!

8. Morphic Lunatic ordered five fur wigs from me (four standard and one custom) and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

9. I sold my DZ MSD Body to her and the contact was really nice, payment fast. in brief, everything was perfect!

10. Morphic Lunatic bought an Fantasy Doll Blake head from me and it was a pleasant transaction. She paid promptly, was friendly to talk to and let me know when the head arrived to her. I would not hesitate to do business with Morphic Lunatic again! :)