1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MoRRRigan

Apr 30, 2008

1. Morrrigan bought an MSD wig from me- was very friendly, very fast payment. Transaction was great! Would definitely deal with again. ^_^

2. Morrrigan bought a Migidoll Miho head from me - she paid quickly and was very communicative, thanks very much :)

3. I bought a Migidoll Miho head from moRRRigan. She was a pleasure to deal with and her faceup work looks great!

4. I bought a DZ Mo from Morrrigan. Lovely doll, just as described... Morrrigan is a very honest seller! Quick replies and quick shipping, she was a pleasure to do business with! Thanks!

5. I sold a Supia Rosy to Morrigan and all was perfect with a fast payment and a really nice communication ! Thanks a lot !

6. She bought my Narae on layaway and was great. Despite being in the middle of a house move she paid very quickly and kept in touch. A very easy and smooth transaction. I'd recommend her to anyone.

7. Just bought a head from Morrrigan, he arrived late last week and is perfect. Communication was great and Morrrigan packed him really well, thanks so much for everything! :)

8. Bought a headback from me and there was great communication and swift payment. Thanks so much!

9. Adopted my Limho Mono and the transaction went very smooth. Good communication etc... recommended!