1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mortificare

Oct 11, 2007

1. Hi everyone who has Bought/Sold things by/to me..

Please leave feedback of any kind here <3

~Mortificare

2. Hello...
      I just purchased a Slate Gray Bambicrony from Mortificare. The transaction couldn't have gone any more smoothly then it did, considering the distance between seller and buyer. There was clear communication between us during the entire time and there couldn't be a more pleasant person to deal with. The doll was shipped very quickly once the paperwork was finalized. I would highly recommend doing business with Mortificare and I hope that at some future time; we do another deal! A BIG thank you!;)

3. I sold some puki clothes to mortificare and the entire thing went very smoothly! I received payment promptly, and the buyer kept communications open and let me know when they had arrived so I didn't need to bother her too much. Great buyer, I would definitely recommend doing business <3

4. In my ever-failing quest to reduce the amount of resin in my house, I answered Mortificare's "WTB an older minifee Shiwoo" thread. She was lovely to work with as we agreed upon a price and shipping, and then paid immediately. I was slower than usual to get to the mailbox and she was very patient and gracious about that!

Lovely person, I would not hesitate to do business with her again.