1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mortifox

Jun 16, 2009

1. Mortifox and I did a trade for my IMPLDoll body for her IMPLDoll Greta and the trade was flawless. She was so great and just so sweet. She even wrapped my package for me! I would love to work with her again :)

2. I sold my Soom Eliv to Mortifox, it was a great transaction and they even let me know when Eliv arrived! I would have no problem dealing with Mortifox again! ^_^

3. I sold my Soom Amber Free Choice body to Mortifox. She was a absolute doll to work with. Prompt payment, reasonable and fun to chat with. I'm happy to make a new dolly friend! Enjoy your new girl <3 <3

4. I purchased a LTF Pong faceplate from Mortifox and the transaction was perfect! Communication was great and she shipped the faceplate out so quickly. Well packed, just great all around! Would definitely recommend :) Thanks again!

5. Mortifox purchased some Oscar Doll eyes from me. Payment was swift, communication was clear, and except for a hiccup on my end, of which she was very understanding, everything went smoothly. Would def recommend as a buyer. :)

6. Bought Leeke goral horns from me and was an utter pleasure to work and deal with. Thank you!

7. I purchased three sets of Littlefee hands and a Pukifee Pukisha paws/feet set from Mortifox and I'm so happy with this transaction. I paid and everything was shipped out very quickly. They arrived today and my pukifee was absolutely delighted (she had lost some hope of finding pukisha parts.) Mortifox even included a cute lil thank you card with some stickers!!!! (which will definitely be used by my fairy-gore littlefee boy). This transaction was perfect and I highly recommend Mortifox.

8. I purchased a Luts TDF Kai centaur from Mortifox. I had originally gotten in touch to ask just a quick question, to see if she would be willing to remove some of the extras listed in her sales thread, and negotiate the asking price as such. She was very accommodating, and willing to discuss with me. She suggested a new price, to which I agreed. :) She was also very kind to put it on hold for about a week, until my next paycheck cleared and I could send payment.

She shipped it very quickly after I paid - it was just before the Memorial day weekend, so I knew there would be a bit of a delay there, but she got it in the mail first thing on Tuesday. :) It was very securely packaged, and even showed up the day before I thought it would! :D

Thank you for selling him to me Mortifox! And thank you so much for being willing to negotiate! I am so thrilled to have such a cutie at home! :dance

9. I was very lucky to have been able to purchase some LUTS TDF centaur event pieces from Mortifox after she responded to a WTB post I had up! It was an incredibly quick and pleasant purchase. Replies were always friendly and concise and the items were shipped well packaged and arrived safely. I'm so happy with my purchase, thank you so much!
      Highly recommended seller :)

10. Mortifox bought some Oscar eyes from me and everything went smoothly.
      Communication & payment was prompt~

Thanks again ^w^ ~

11. I bought a Luts Tiny Delf Gelda Centaur from Mortifox. The transaction went very smoothly! Mortifox kept up good communication and was very reasonable when negotiating the price. She shipped her the very next day after payment. Little Gelda arrived safe and sound and I couldn't be happier with her! :D Thank you so much, Mortifox! I definitely recommend her. :thumbup

12. Mortifox is a phenomenal person. She answered my WTB. I completely forgot I'd posted it and was having a difficult time due to house troubles. Perks of owning your own house, lol. Anyways, she offered to let me do a long layaway and pay whenever I could. I sent two payments and then all heck broke loose within my house. So many problems came up and they are big ones. They aren't going to be inexpensive quick fixes. I had to back out because I have no idea when I'd be able to pay them off. She so generously offered the layaway as a refundable one in case anything came up. I'm so thankful for that. I have never, ever backed on a layaway before and she was so understanding. I really appreciate it so much. I feel so bad about it, but I'm so thankful it was with a kind person like Mortifox!! I would highly recommend her for business! <3

13. Mortifox bought Doll Chateau Letitia from me and I'm absolutely happy with the transaction. She was fast to pay and reply, nice and friendly. Thank you very much :3